Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Probation Officers call to let you know you passed a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chris Greenwell, Nov 29, 2016.

1. hi sorry i'm new and didn't know what category to post this in but i'm stressin
    i took a urine test last tuesday morning and since it's been nearly a week i was wondering if my probation officer if supposed to call me if i passed? i know they would call me if i failed but then again i'm not sure if i've waited long enough to hear from her. i'm on a mail in pre trial intervention program because i got arrested like 4 hours away from where i live

also, do you think i passed my drug test? i'm 175 pounds, 6'1 and do a pretty good amount of cardio. at the time i took the urine test, i was 41 days clean, but was a pretty frequent smoker for at least a year beforehand.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm not sure if your probation officer will call you but you are most likely clean

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

3. Lol why would a PO call to say you passed? You'd already know, if you'd been clean.

• Like Like x 2
  4. "all" the times I was on probation.......no news was good news....meaning....if I didnt hear from them...I passed...they seem to only call......AROUND HERE......if you F'ed up....not if you "did good"

• Like Like x 4
  5. Nope. If you're straight, you won't hear from them. That's how most of probation goes-- you only hear from them when you mess up.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I wasn't even told that I was off probation. I called a week later and she said 'yeah you've been for a week'. I was so tempted to ask, so I can smoke now??

• Like Like x 2
  7. You can NOW KNOW..........you arent the only one that happened too......:lmafoe:

8. Wait so can you smoke? I'm suppose to be off of probation Feburary and I want to know if the day I'm off can I smoke that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Yeah once you're off, you're not subject to drug tests anymore. Don't take my word for it, maybe you're state is different.