Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do probation drug tests, test for alcohol also?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokingQueen, Jun 20, 2017.

1. I have two years on private probation in Missouri for a marijuana paraphernalia charge which requires random drug tests. I have never been in legal trouble for the use of alcohol, however I am 19 years old and underage. I was drinking last night around 10pm and stopped around 3am for bed. Like 3 mixed drinks and a 4 wine coolers(If it even matters) I'm just wondering if the drinking from last night will show up on my drug urine analysis that I have around 5pm tomorrow? I think (but am not 100% sure) that I took a drug test the day after drinking before and they never said anything about the alcohol. Just not completely sure. Is it a separate test for alcohol? Or can they just use my regular drug ua to find it? :cop:

2. I don't know what the answer is, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry that you have to deal with this. That really sucks, and all for paraphernalia? Geez. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. PO's will usually use a breathalyzer for alcohol and piss test for weed and drugs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. That amount of alcohol will be out of your system well before your drug/alcohol test.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I would not worry too much about it. By then its out your stomach so it wont show on a breathalyzer.

I'm not that much older than you and drink a bit more and I blow green the next morning after a solid 5 hours rest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. alcohol is out of your system quickly. Don't over do it, give yourself a SOLID 72hrs before your test without drinking and you'll be fine.