Do pre work out drinks work gaming

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Terrance Le, Apr 25, 2020.

1. If so,list ones you can find in store thats good

2. what???

o_O

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Are you asking if you'd benefit in gaming from a preworkout drink? :laughing: I'm 99% sure that won't do anything to help with that. But an energy drink or some sativa should do the trick

4. :lmafoe:.......................keep tokin my friend

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yeah cause I heard in another thread on grasscity a guy saying pre workout drinks help him play better at cod

• Like Like x 1
  6. you could practice? and get better? learn the mechanics of the game?

relying on smoking weed or taking pre workout to make you better at gaming is fucking retarded

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I'm not relying weed or pre workouts to make,I use cause I come home tired everyday and need something to help me stay awake and focused when I play games

8. It's cheaper to create your own pre-work out drinks

I recommend Kratom white strain with phenibut, however...

If you wish to create a pre-work out for gaming here's a basic list: 80-120 mg of caffeine, B vitamins, nitric oxide stuffs, and pseudoephedrine, baby aspirin, YMMV on dosage

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. There's products like this, surprised this doesn't have capsicum like c4 does

That's a good preworkout drink, half a scoop your first dose just so you don't get took geeked or sick from caffeine lol, unless u drink coffee then toss 1 serving size.

These do have creatine in them, so you'll gain a couple pounds of water weight, noticeabally after first month if consumed once a day. You'll go back down from stopping use.
    Creatine merely makes cells retain more water. Its also in meat.

Alot of ppl love cellulor c4 but alot of people also say it's too much and unhealthy. Idk. Been a while since I did any research.
    bottles.jpg GS_PWO_Supfacts_BlueLemon.jpg

Weed made me bad at video games

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Is edadavntage a good 1 to buy cause ik nothing about making pre workouts

11. Do these work for gaming and I suck at games when I use a indica but with sativa I'm the boss

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pre-work outs are meant for working out

That means you'll have expensive urine as 80% of it is meant to increase physical performance, not increase attention or fine motors skills which is what the other 20% would do

I'd recommend you research every ingredient I typed in my last post and make some decisions

Much cheaper and easier to customize to your physiology

Sent from my [Messenger Fox] using a note in it's collar

13. Yep they work. And way cheaper than 5hr energy. I just buy the cheap ones, I use 1 M.R. Vortex by BPI. They work for you when at the gym and they work for you when you're gaming. I used to do 5hrs but they just too spendy. I do notice a difference if I game when smoking sativa vs indica, and also if I use pre workout or not. Maybe the best reaction time comes from sober + pre workout, but I always smoke lol

Brain needs O2, pre workout is full of vasodilators which allow for more blood flow and O2 getting to your organs. They also have stimulants that effect your brain chemistry and increase metabolism ect. I swear some if these gamers are on meth they react so fast, but I use pre workout and it works pretty good I think.

shopping (1).jpeg

14. Which product are you talking about, are you talkig about Edavantage,do they work

16. Yeah i imagine they would. I play a lot of cod and you gotta be fuckin on the ball.
    Those pre work out drinks get you buzzin. Faster reaction times on cod sounds like a reasonable outcome to me.
    I prefer a bottle of buckfast. It's fortified wine with about 3 cans of red bull worth of caffeine in it.
    I'm fuckin unstoppable after a bottle.
    Unstartable after 2 though so it's a fine line lol.

17. It's just a bunch of stuff to increase blood flow,focus,energy
    Read the ingredients listed

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. How does Astragalus Root help for energy..?

I've tried it and knew that it sent me on astral voyages in my dreams.