Do ppls parking spots piss you off? In your neighborhood.

Discussion in 'General' started by Annonymous, Jun 12, 2009.

1. If you live in a neighborhood and someone parks right infront of your house, behind your car and infront of your mailbox, making it so you have to parallel park to get back into your spot and they have blocked off the mailbox. My neighbor owns a headshop and is a complete dick, he has smoked me up before and even sold me some bud, but if i were to ever try and get bud again, he'd tell me i'm too young even though i'm 18. He must be bi-polar or something, he's middle aged and drives a 350z like he's the shit, and even puts an orange cone infront of his spot so no one else goes there. I'm not a dick, but, i don't like how there is zero consideration when people just park right infront of your house when you are home in the middle of the day. Would this piss most people off or just me?

2. well. no one here has mailboxes.
    but anyway.

it's just you.
    as long as they aren't blocking or parked in my driveway, go for it.

3. people park like trucks and shit in front of my garage, and they think its cool and alright just to chill there when i need to leave or when im coming home.

4. It seems small, but this guy is a douche.

He comes home from work and invites over a couple friends every night, i don't care, but one time one of the friends pulls in my neighborhood before me and parks right infront of my house, so there is no where else for me to park, i pull up beside her and ask her to move, and she tries to get in an arguement with me about the side of the road. I was like listen lady "unless you wanna pay the mortgage for this house, how about you get the fuck off my parking space" and she moved. It's just annoying how he is a dick and now i'm effected by his gay ass friends.

5. well, if your own driveway or whatever is no longer accessible, then yes, that is definitely grounds to be pissed.

my driveway is still completely accessible when people park in front of my house, though. :confused_2:
    sorry if i didn't read your post right. my bad.

6. we have 3 cars and at night it isn't accessible, right now no cars are in the drive way but my car has been parked outside for the night. My driveway is pretty steep and so is my neighbors so we both park by the curb so we don't rub the bottom of our cars going up a steep little incline so we can go down the drive way.

I mean, there driveway is perfectly open as well, everyone in my neighborhoods drive way is open. I just don't see the need for me to not get mail today and have to parallel park for the rest of the day as well, because you are a cunt.

7. Start blocking their driveway, duh.

8. #8 zpyro, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
    Then you get your car towed.

At least around here, parking on the street is public property. Meaning it doesn't matter whose house it is in front of, it's first come, first serve. You don't HAVE a "parking spot" other than your driveway.

Check with your local laws, but if it were here I'd kick the fucking orange cone into the guys' yard and park there anyways. There used to be some cocksucker who lived 3 houses down who had a sign he posted up saying "NO PARKING." I parked there just to spite him, and so did everyone else.

Oh and if/when something happens to your car, you should have a video camera recording it. Sue the fucker for a 350Z of your own :D

Oh and again I don't know the legality of it where you live, but in front of my/my neighbor's mailboxes, the curb is painted red. If anyone parks in front of them, I'm calling the (non-emergency) cops and gettin their shit towed. I don't give a goddamn if you have to walk 2 houses down to park, it's not my damn problem and you probably need to walk some weight off anyways [​IMG]

9. Yeah man i'm the same. Like when people stop at red lights, i'm like WTF man.

And people breathing too much. Theres not that much oxygen! Save some for me!