Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do pot brownies smell like marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IheartBrownies, Jun 8, 2011.

1. I was just wondering if when baking brownies the kitchen starts to smell like marijuana? How would you describe the smell, and are there edibles you would say don't smell when your making them?

2. I havent made any since college, but I have eatin some.. Your using pot to make it so I mean it's gonna smell like pot.. The taste is what sucks lol. I dont eat brownies, I had one bite of one a few weeks ago and it was mentally challenging to swallow it. Eh. Good luck bro if you make some!

3. It's just that I have these friends and they wanna try pot but they're scared of smoking, so they'd only do it if I find another method for them to intake it.

4. Cooking them smells so fucking bad. But the brownies themselves... they smell like chocolate :ey:

5. The kitchen is going to smell if you make them, but they don't really smell of weed when their done, just a little bit. They do however taste slightly like weed, but isn't very noticeable.

6. Its not a good idea for them to eat weed brownies for first time, but since they are scared to smoke, they should eat a very small amount

7. Your house is going to REEK of weed for a couple hours.

8. Hmm I think someone is trolling the poll either that or there really isnt a consensus on this.

9. If you correctly make them, with the 6-10 double boil method of making canabutter first, then use that in the brownies it will not smell to bad. We did it multiple times in college. It will smell up a small kitchen if there is no airflow. If you put the fan on over the oven and light a candle or incense you wont notice it a bit. The taste with this method to is not to horrible as you strain almost all the plant matter out.. Slap some chocolate frosting on their and you wont notice at all.

On a side note, you have to use a decent amount of weed to make them worthwhile. We used atleast 2-3 eights of dank in ours. You could make way more firecrackers for the same price and since its for noobs i suggest that. Only problem is the taste of firecrackers is not to good. But everything has its advantage and disadvantages.

10. Make firecrackers instead! Search the threads and you'll find a ton. :) they'll get your pretty toasted. To put it in perspective, I ate my firecrackers that were cooked with 1-1.5 g of dank and ate it at 3 and was still pretty stoned the next morning at 8. :cool:

11. get brownies from medical shop, taste like real brownies and gets you fucked up as hell

12. Yes, anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Or had 5 dollar brownies and were ripped off. :rolleyes:

You also have to understand it isn't going to smell like a bag of dank, more subtle cannabutter smells.

13. Funny story, me and my buddy made a freezer bag full of some potent ass brownies, we ate 1/2 of one and got the munchies and endued up eating he whole fucking bag. I was so high I slept theory a whole day of work and missed the next, we ate on a sunday