Do politicians even care about this country??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by texas_ranger97, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Yes they care about this country. A lot. The tax farm is very important to them.

2. Yeah voting doesn't really change shit either... They just want you to think it does. The banks control all!

3. [quote name="LuxTenebris" post="19455355" timestamp="1391393300"]Politicians give less fucks than Honey Badgers.As long as their wallets are fat, the middle class could go extinct and they wouldnt shed a tear...... Too soon?[/quote]True. The way I see it though, if money is all these rich cocksuckers have to live for then they are a very, very misguided and unhappy bunch. If I were them I would use all my money to buy hundreds of billions of dollars worth of the finest ganja on the planet. Why can't life be that simple?

4. [quote name="Insert Name Here" post="19455869" timestamp="1391398696"]Yeah voting doesn't really change shit either... They just want you to think it does. The banks control all![/quote]We know it doesn't. But what else can you do?

5. bitch about it on a forum...

6. And on a side note, why do we even have politics? I mean, it is never going to get better and all we are doing is digging ourselves into an even deeper grave. We have "freedom of choice" between who we want to be the leader of our country. What kind of choice?? Two people who have the same agenda? You call that choice? That's like asking me which caliber of bullet I want to use to blow my brains out with. They both do the same thing so IT DOESN'T MATTER. They have all these big campaign promises that are clearly lies but people go out and vote for them anyway as if it makes any fucking difference. The elections are rigged and money is passed around on both sides. I'm sure 98% of Americans don't know or even care that voter fraud was used in the 2012 elections. We need to eliminate the two party system and find a new system or we're even more fucked than we are now.

7. if it is a Republican the answer would be HELL NO!!!!

8. [quote name="MissBaracuta" post="19456332" timestamp="1391403680"]if it is a Republican the answer would be HELL NO!!!![/quote]Don't even bring up Republicans vs. Democrats. Same shit different name. Looks like the liberal agenda is really working well though huh?

9. agreed doesn't matter if Republicans or Democrats or any other.  This USA is going to hell in a hand bag and we need to find a way to bring it back from the edge!!!  With what is in the government now that will be a hard thing to do.  Think we are all SCREWED!!!

10. We just have to wait for these old geezers to die off. That's all we can do. And pray. Even the athiests should pray. What harm would it do? Lol

11. #31 Insert Name Here, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    This...

12. Politicians care about people knowing their politicians - whatever that means.

13. Positions of great power attract the worst society has to offer. Psychopaths who are mentally incapable of empathy. The only reason they would care about the demise that they are causing is because their parasitic lifestyle is being threatened as well as their power. It really is as simple as that when it comes to government.

14. its not one ingredient that fucked up this pot o' stew

15. 1 word: No they don't.

16. #36 Massholes, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014

Forcing your ideas onto other people while attempting to get scraps of freedom (that you already had) back while you lose thousands more in the process?

Expose, Teach, Disobey, compete

agorism!

What is a genious? Is that like a variety of salami?

18. Timothy Leary had the right idea....Turn on, tune in and drop out. If enough people did that for long enough...Shit, at first it would be like paradise for the squares. More jobs would be open to them, which would look like higher employment rates....But eventually they would get raped by taxes..the prison and court system would grind to a halt from too many people clogging it's gears...and then it would slowly start to fall apart. And that is what needs to happen. Who would survive? The self sufficient hippies in the communes, that's who. But the hippies got lured out with promises of freedom, and the false idea that what they had done had worked. It didn't the system changed a little. And that is all. They failed. Because they didn't hold out long enough. 10 years is what it would take for the Government to waste all the tax dollars they have..and the whole time they would just print more.

WE ARE THEIR ONLY TRUE RESOURCE.

Just say "Fuck you man, you ain't mining me" Let's start a huge commune and just drop out. Your brain will thank you when the cell towers go dark!

19. No OP, they don't care and I would argue they haven't in well over a century now.  Obama, Congress, and our SCOTUS are part of a long line of people bent on consolidating power by controlling wealth and military might.  And they have very often been puppets for those truly controlling it all.  The reason it seems so much worse right now is because it is no longer just our nation that they control.  We are in a new age of globalism that makes these people vastly more dangerous. 

20. [quote name="RippedMonk" post="19458845" timestamp="1391452686"]No OP, they don't care and I would argue they haven't in well over a century now. Obama, Congress, and our SCOTUS are part of a long line of people bent on consolidating power by controlling wealth and military might. And they have very often been puppets for those truly controlling it all. The reason it seems so much worse right now is because it is no longer just our nation that they control. We are in a new age of globalism that makes these people vastly more dangerous. [/quote]And I think we all know how to make them not dangerous anymore ;) if only..