Do plants ever stop in the middle of flowering?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by tza36, Jul 11, 2012.

1. HEY PEEPS!
    So im on my 61 day of flowering of my super silver haze!! My babies seem to be stuck in time and stopped or really slowed down ripening. The tops of the plants seem to not be ripening and im not sure why? Im growing under a 600 HPS in coco. A few of the colas got a little burnt from being to close to the light and maybe got stressed out. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIPS/ADVICE/. This is my first grow. Thanks!!!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=922876&d=1341977229

2. Lockout maybe? Have you flushed them? Anything stressful happen to them lately? Any changes made to their schedule or routine?

3. ...if you disturbed the photoperiod alot, they could stop flowering and revert back to veg...make sure you do not interupt the 12 hours of sleep.

4. I have not flushed them except for the one time after switching from veg to flower. I did burn a few of the colas from being to close to the light.

5. ...light burn will not cause your plants to stop flowering.

6. Trichome fiend Im not sure what the problem could be. Maybe im just being impatient. My friend who gave me the clone. We started at the same time and they are already done. The plants they had were alot smaller though. By the way nice pics. I see you know what your doing. Sorry for being a noob.

7. #7 Allmine, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
    What are you feeding them?

Maybe a flush would help...i don't think it would hurt. When you water do you allow run off or just water til wet?

And check closely for any kind of pests under the leaves or pm. Sometimes a plant will slow down growing because of pests trying to infiltrate.

Hows the humidity?

8. #8 tza36, Jul 11, 2012
    I have been using canna. I have them in 5 gallon containers . i usually give them a gallon each every other day. There is no run off. humidity usually between 40 to 50

9. #9 Allmine, Jul 11, 2012
    You should flush then to rinse out all the salts that build up. Could be nutrient lockout. You'll need to run 3 times the volume of the pot size of water thru each. And run off is a good thing when you water...not a lot but some. You should check the PH of the runoff. That'll give you a clue or two.

10. Ok i will try that thanks.

11. Light leaks can cause a plant to stop flowering. It can also cause them to herm, generally starts on the bottom half of the plant ime. Go in there at night and make sure something hasn't changed in the room