Do percolators collect resin in bongs?!?! aka THC?!!?

Discussion in 'General' started by Free The BIRDS, Mar 28, 2011.

1. more surface area + thc is sticky = stick to more walls?

yes or no? go

(and im high)

2. I know if u smoke resin it will get u stoned. So I can see where u are commin from with this question.

I dont know the answer though. :D

3. #4 Free The BIRDS, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011

doesnt something like this

[​IMG]

look like the perfect place for goodies to collect

read my situation below
    a lady at a VERY popular hemp shop tried to tell me that percolators do NOT collect thc... but only the bad stuff and cbd. i told her shes wrong. she said no it vaporizes it.

i told her vaporizes it!?!?! she started stuttering mumbled her words

"i mean filtered"

she was flabergassed.

she called over her co worker dude.

asked him does it collect thc. he said no and then gave me a cold shoulder

cold vibes were felt from them on the way out

resin = thc... yes? im right, they are retarded?

im REALLLLLLLY high so just making sure

4. #5 hiimhi, Mar 28, 2011
    hahaha
    well, honestly, it's going to be REALLY hard to clean your perc out..once it's clogged i think its clogged..

i think the majority of the resin will build up in the first stage of your bong, not the second stage where it cleans the already cleaned.

EDIT:
    a perc works like this, I think...

Weed smoke goes through downstem into the pool of water at the bottom of the bong..(first stage where most of the resin buildup occurs.)

Out of the water, and into the perculators(second stage) so it's cleaning what has already been cleaned..
    a more pure hit.

5. It makes u wonder the amount of thc that does build up in resin.

This is actually a good question and Im interested to see if anyone on GC has valid info on this.

6. the smoke passing the perc would still contain stuff to make resin ... no?

even vaporizers make resin.....

some dont call it RESIN. resin isnt the correct real term i know. resin is on the leaves.
    (buy resin i mean residue)

and yes .. would percolators get clogged up over time? i really dont see why not?!?

and how would you go up cleaning them well? just robbing alcohol or like a cleaning solution form a hemp store?

7. I have no idea how much THC is in resin, but I imagine the majority of resin is burnt plant material that didn't pass all the way through the bong or pipe. Yes there is some THC, but no where NEAR the amount of in buds...obviously.

8. #9 Free The BIRDS, Mar 28, 2011

thank you for taking me serious and being interested aswell, already repped good sir

edit:

just lately i realized im getting better at talking well. i should try to find when a manger is in at a popular head shop and spew some knowledge and charm on him or some shit hahaa. i bet i know ALLOOT more then some of these workers. they dont seem gc material

even if the percolators collect CBD. cbd is just being lately realized to be an important part of the high. not just thc but all cannbinoids are kick ass.

i know about vaporizers and i own several. i bought a bong because smoking is the shit, and i like to get everything, knowing w/e consquences come with my actions, witch i doubt are severe or long lasting at all.

i am tired so good night and thank you for any answers tonight/tomorrow/ever

9. Yes..perculators will clog up over a period of time. very SLOWLY however. The majority of the buildup will be in the first stage of the bong.

10. free hugs for everyone\

11. resin is a buildup of nasty shit, with no thc

Resinous glands, is on weed and is ALL the thc content.

it will not collect thc, it will filter what has already been filtered once.

It will get resin on it over time, i can show you pictures of mine.

so the answer is YES resin will build up on the ENTIRE piece.

but it wont collect thc.

only keif catchers do that and grinders.

12. What gets me stoned when I smoke resin?

13. the infinitesimal amount of thc and cbns.

and this "high" is from a placebo and the REST of the chemicals you didnt want in the first place.

14. fuck your placebo.
    I'm high lol
    :smoke:

-oh wait now i'm just burned out
    :smoking:

15. What? I dont think u really know what is in resin. :D
    I have smoked enough resin to know its not a placebo effect.

Some science lab at some university or something has to have researched this.

I cant find shit on google though.

16. if you smoke resin from a bong, i dont want to be your friend.

lol pipe is okay, i have done it my share of times but the high lasts like 10 minutes at max

17. Ok not tryin to be a dick here, but what does ^^^ have to do with the price of tea in china???

The OP is asking if resin in a bong contains THC. Not if u wanna be his friend. :D

18. Bullshit.

19. lmao all your posts golden here

and this lmao ^^

i heard thc itself is VERY sticky. and if this is true i believe resin would easily contain a good amount, which i believe it does.

just like the 'res" or residue on the end of a joint in my eyes has filtered a *good* amount of thc (take it other stuff aswell-but alot of thc too).
    some see the roach is poopy, i like the roach, kinda golden >.>. underated for sure

ive heard blades argue here (one in particular, with full bar rep and many years here) that claims joints get you 'higher' since you smoke all the 'residue' while in a bong or pipe it builds up

*damn its only been like an hour. i got some in bed munchiez and went to grab something:smoke:
    nite again