Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do perc bongs get you higher than regular bongs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaSkiMaster, Feb 2, 2011.

1. or is it they just make the hits smoother?

2. No why would they? Is it adding magical weed lol? That'd sure be nice tho :cool:. It just further cools smoke.

3. I feel like I can smoke more from the smoother hits, but rip for rip, I don't think it gets me any more high.

4. in a way yes they do because it makes the smoke smoother/cooler so some people may be able to take bigger hits that will get you more high then a smaller hit because you are inhaling a larger amount of smoke in a smaller amount of time.

5. Just another gimmick they add to higher end bongs.

6. In a way yes, it smooths the hit, so you can take huge hits like nothing. I didn't really believe it until my buddy got a perc on his bong, they are really easy to break so be careful if you end up getting one.