Do people take drugs because they cant get laid? Seriously...?

Discussion in 'General' started by FiletOFish, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Think about it.

Escaping the hard reality where there isn't any female milking and riding you and going of to Lala land.

I am 100% for drugs and support them and truly believe that they should be legalized, legalize everything.

My question just is, do people take drugs to escape the reality because they cant get laid?

2. #2 Stoned342, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    No a lot of people take drugs to make the experience better, or for recreational purposes, or they take drugs whilst getting laid. Argument invalid. Yet again :p

3. If you had 6 of the hottest women in the world waiting for you to get home and ride you and milk every single cum you have stored in your balls, would you still have time to do anything?

I truly believe that if you could get any girl you wanted and sleep with anyone you wanted you would not bother with anything, the only thing you would need would be water and food to get more energy to fuck again.

4. and a 45 magnum to kill trolls like yourself.

5. You are getting truly emotional about facts and the truth.

6. Reality?

I'm in an entirely different dimension from you...Smoke weed all day, everyday. :cool:

7. Because in REALITY you aren't getting laid and that's why you use weed as an escape and to take the mind of the important things.

Look at your post/forum count, this is just proof that you aren't getting laid and if you did you would not be here right now.

Megan Fox milking you and riding you and having rough emotional sex with you or posting on a forum online?

You know what you would choose don't be delusional.

8. no emotion involved, just troll slaying, very much similar to the bunny slaying mentioned in your other troll dropping of a thread.

I've expended enough of my time and efforts on your exceedingly inferior intellect. Goodbye, I expect you'll be banned by the morn.

9. I'm omnipotent...I couldn't have sex even if I had a flick of a thought of it, it is relatively meaningless in my world.
    :cool:

10. Dude hahaha sounds like YOU need to get laid haha

11. #11 Deleted member 42976, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
    OP has to be a minor. I know I get fucked up to escape reality because being an adult isn't what it's cracked up to be. Tired of living check to check and having to blow half my monthly income on bills and rent.

I feel like most people use drugs because they're lives aren't as happy as they could be and those who are lucky enough to have happy lives might partake in marijuana use to unwind at the end of their work day.

12. I take drugs. And it's not because I can't get laid.

13. Sounds like OP needs some action. #truckstophooker #2for20dollarspecial

14. But, I get laid, and I smoke. Sometimes at the same time.

15. This guy reminds me of that TRUTH guy.

16. nah, id do it with a .22 he aint worth that expensive ammo.

17. I have a feeling this is groundhogday

Sent from my Typewriter using Grasscity forum

18. Once again, I think op just can't get laid and projecting his inadequacies onto everyone else.

Its okay man, someone will love you someday.

19. So the crohns and fibromyalgia have nothing to do with it, interesting.....