Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do people smoke in Savannah, Georgia?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ted443, Jul 13, 2012.

1. So i may or may not be moving out of Colorado(Which kinda sucks) its a beautiful state where most people smoke weed/cigs and all that, is it the same in Savannah??
    What i mean is, can you find it as easily as you can anywhere else, is it more frowned upon, how many people actually smoke weed, is the law more strict over there? Thanks for any replies, I'd love to find out before i miss out and be disappointed. Cheers!:smoke:

2. Yes people smoke there. People smoke everywhere. As for the laws, check out Georgia State Laws and compare those laws to your current situation. Georgia is not a medical state like Colorado, so keep that in mind.

Also realize that you're going to be in the South East down there instead of over here on the West coast. Generally the farther East you go, the prices go up and the amount of dank goes down. You'll have no problem finding bud, but finding the bud you're used to in Colorado probably isn't going to happen.

3. Yes many do. I do want to know alot more ppl who smoke. So message me if you move!!

4. I just moved to savannah & I'm a smoker. The only people I've met who smoke didn't turn out to be very cool.

5. I used to stay in Savannah and its off the chain! Was stationed at HAAF and still smoked . . . . you will enjoy it there, trust me

6. I enjoy the area & I'll just keep searching for the right friends to make. It's always a pain to find a new circle of stoner friends when you move.

7. What's up guys, I just moved savannah, I have found some dank. Ever one I've met is older, hit me up if you wanna chill.

8. Hello! I'm I Savannah on vaca and looking. Can you point me in the right direction??

9. should be pounds of pounds in the evidence room at your job lol o_O

10. Huh?

11. I was just teasing but hookups aren't allowed so you will be hard pressed to get a response from a trust worthy member.

12. Oh ok. No prob. Just thought I'd ask since I don't know anybody here. Thanks tho

13. #13 BrewsnWeed666, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2018

OP is 6 years old & hook ups are against the rules