Do people show up to class in pajamas?

Discussion in 'General' started by themeatsandcheeses, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Never did that.

Showed up super hungover/still drunk a few times tho.

2. It got so bad here that my kids school sent out a bulletin asking PARENTS to dress appropriately when pivking up their kid. Parents in southern california dont even bath their kids or brush their teeth. They make the kids brush at school cuz of this.

Theyve sent home belletins reminding parentsto be parents.

I dont leave my house without getting dressed.take five mins to do so. People who do that, imo, are classless and trashy. Lazy would be not combing your hair. I dont give a fuck what others do. Its everybodys right to be a retard.

3. Lol I really can't believe people show up to university classes in PJ's! Saw this a bunch in high school, but I didn't expect it to carry over.

Gonna see if this is true myself when I go in the fall.

4. [quote name="pokesmot247" post="19459206" timestamp="1391457310"]It got so bad here that my kids school sent out a bulletin asking PARENTS to dress appropriately when pivking up their kid. Parents in southern california dont even bath their kids or brush their teeth. They make the kids brush at school cuz of this.Theyve sent home belletins reminding parentsto be parents.I dont leave my house without getting dressed.take five mins to do so. People who do that, imo, are classless and trashy. Lazy would be not combing your hair. I dont give a fuck what others do. Its everybodys right to be a retard.[/quote]That's fucked up. As I said I usually wear the pjs when I don't have any clean jeans. Besides that I look fresh af. HahaBut why wouldn't you shower/bathe/brush your kids teeth or have them do it. That's fucked up. They shouldn't be a parent if they don't even know how to dress/ groom themselves

5. I go to a community college so usually about half my class is dressed in pajama pants or sweatpants. Shit's disgusting

6. Clothes are clothes. it matter what someone is wearing.

"Youre a retard for wearing pajamas when it's not even bedtime herp derp"

It's clothes. Doesnt matter. Like why do people need to dress to impress others?

If someone doesnt want to comb their hair or their kid's hair that's them.

As long as they practice good hygiene and know if they want to get good jobs they need to dress to impress. In their personal lives I say let them wear pajamas or get stark naked.

I have seen many people wear pajamas to school in HS and Im pretty sure ive seen a few pajama people at my college. My friend says he sees girls in their pajamas at his school.

7. Preference. although from the looks of it most people seem to assume things from people who wear pjs or what not to class. I go to class trying to look nice and presentable and then see others wearing something they threw on. i feel so weird  :hide:

8. There's nothing wrong with wearing sweats to class. Fuck society and their gotta be all proper and dressed up all the time. I'm going to class, not a business meeting. Unless it's a safety hazard like one guy said I'm just going to class(community college) take my notes, talk to a few chicks, and then dip. As you can tell I like to be comfy.

9. Tamu galveston... On a legit island lol

10. I don't do it, but really don't care what other people do. It doesn't affect me, so why not let them be comfortable?I've seen it a lot in highschool. I thought it was a fashion statement thing.Omega369 :wave:

11. I've seen a couple of students do it in college, but I would personally never do it.

12. i showed up to class in a bath robe once 

13. Ueah no one takes anything serious anymore. What happened to when men left the house they'd wear slacks, a shirt, a tie, a coat and a nice hat.Now u can look like shit and still be considered 'cool' or 'fly'. Swag.

14. #34 Rainy Daze, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    When I was in high school girls had thirt "scumbag days"... Their words not mine lol when they'd where sweatpants uggs and like a pullover hoody for a top

15. #35 Cereal Killer, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    People show up to class with a pillow and blanket? Seriously? :eek: Know I may have wanted one in class once or twice, but would never even imagine doing that! :p

I have seen a couple of people at the university I took classes at walking around in pajama pants, as well as other various public places. A few in some of my core classes would show up in pajama or sweat pants all the time. Maybe it just seems weird to me, but I don't think putting on jeans or pants when going to class is asking too much. Hell, the program I was in I had to wear a uniform to class. But then again, I'm not a guy who's too hung up on clothing, especially other people's, so I guess I shouldn't talk on it!

16. #36 rain dancer, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    Well, theres lots of tweakers and illegals where i live. It is what it is.

17. [​IMG]

18. hell yeah haha tamu corpus christi, not an island but still  :hello:

19. I used to wear these semi tight gray pajamas bottoms with no boxers in Highschool and you could totally see the outline of my package. Someone complained and the principal told me I couldn't wear them anymore.

20. I never saw a pillow or a blanket, but definitely pajama pants and t-shirts

I always thought it looked sloppy, like you just rolled out of bed

Sadly, yoga pants had not caught on yet when I was in college