do people like you more after you started smoking weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by VikingToker, Apr 11, 2013.

1. it's a little shameless to say it, but I feel like weed has made me a friendlier person and now that i've been like that for a while it's starting to bounce back on me

it feels good

anyone experience similar situation?

2. i am the same person whether i am high or not. that being said, i really don't like people to know that i am high unless i smoke with them. only because once you tell them you are high, they start acting different and try to mess with you and stuff. its kind of annoying.
    i get high. put some eye drops in and take a shower. no one knows that i'm high.

3. I'm definitely friendlier when I've been smoking recently (not right after or I'll just clam up). Now I'm not, I'm just serious and don't really give a shit if people don't like it.

They're both pretty good, just gotta decide what you want.

4. If it makes sense I do feel more friendly around people I think are nice and chill, but if someone displays negative energy and gives off bad vibes I'll probably be more aware of it, and not let them push me around or mess with me. This doesn't mean be a dick to them, but just more assertive.

5. Depends. Half time time I'm less shy and converse more and am the person who says "hey lets go do this". The other half I'm even more of a mute and just sit there stoned out of my mind.

6. I'm a lot nicer and less serious, so probably.

7. i started smoking at first solely for the experience, which progressed into hanging out with some real shithead, self-destructive kids in high school, but we had some fun experiences

after growing up several years later, i realized that weed is actually a tool, whether you believe so or not. i have used it "maturely" to enhance my life in many areas. i don't smoke to improve myself for others, although i do believe in being the strongest, best version of myself through meditation, discipline, relaxation, physical health, etc. and of course that's all going to bring positively to my life and therefore positivity to other people's lives as well. it's all about positive vibes

8. Once I started smoking weed I realized it doesnt matter whether ppl like me or not.

9. Yes. I think that, even when I'm not high, weed has made me a friendlier person.

10. I wouldnt know because I cant predict how friendly I would be w/o weed. Im not outgoing but im friendly.