Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do people lie about prices they got their weed for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crush, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Hey there..

I've noticed lately in the last couple of years, people on the forums bragging that they can almost get weed for free. $1-$4 a gram sort of thing for dank nugs.

Do people typically lie about prices they got their weed for?

2. $1 a gram hah, thats like 500 for a pound lol

3. :sarcasm: you guys pay a dollar for a gram of dank??? Get some better connections.. That's just embarrising...

:rollseyes:

4. you could usually tell when somebody is telling the truth or lying, but who knows.. :p

5. Dealers will always tell you they got it for more than they did so they can justify their high prices. They will say its the Chronic and its Straight Purps but its not. Its usually just shitty high priced weed.

6. what you pay $1 for a g? You're getting ripped off I get 1/8ths of dank for like .75 on a bad day...

7. whats the point? if you bullshit your prices you will just end up sounding like daddys little rich kid

dealers not included but you get my drift

8. I think a lot of people for sure lie, but then there are a lot of people who aren't. There are awesome dealers out there that sell dankness for cheap, but there's not near as many as this place makes it seem imo haha.

9. I'm sure he means buyers not connects.

10. $1 a gram?? Wtf... thats insane. Definitely bull shit.

11. e-dicks

everyone has one, only the losers in real life want to make it seem bigger lol

12. #12 ILLUSIONisDope, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmfao

13. .75 for an 8th??? thats crazy. I get a qp of OG Kush for .25 man.

14. YEAH WELL I grow my own suckaaaazzzz

nah I don't really, I should though, I just rarely have seeds, and when I do I neglect to save them. Woe is me. 350 an ounce homies

edit: not 3.50, threehundred fifty. Yeah, be jealous

15. Everything on the internet is a lie.

Believe nothing you hear/read. And believe only half of what you see.

16. This is the internet mate, what do you expect...

17. Its £20 for 1/8 here. Always has been always will be. How does that compare to the US?

18. are pounds still roughly 1 pound-2 dollars ratio?

If so thats right on the money for about, idk maybe 30% of the nation, the rest is paying more or less (mostly more)

19. I didnt vote because I am guess there is a pretty good mix of both. I have gooten good deals on good shit before, but never as low as $1 a gram. There was one time when I was younger I bought a whole small brown paper sack of weed for $5, but it was some of the worst homegrown shit I think I have ever had in my life. It was all pure shake and wouldnt get ya stoned for shit (now to think of it it could have been a male they got it from). I ended up buying decent weed and mixing it in the bags at a 50/50 ratio and selling it to my brother a little at a time. I bet I made an ounce or two off that shit.

20. How do you make an ounce or two by selling all of it?

Edit: I can't wait for school to start so all the kids with their "great deals" go back to school and stop spreading obvious bullshit. (not directed toward you joker)