Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do people in Japan know what marijuana smells like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by insomniasucks, Aug 1, 2012.

1. It's hard to get it in Japan since the law is very strict so most people dont bother trying to get it. Meth is much more popular and you will less likely get caught with it.

2. Yes . Yes they do

3. Lol Yeah I hear it's pretty tough in some Asian countries. I'm sure it's not as tough as we think though and that they would know the smell of it.

4. "Penalties for possession or use of marijuana in Japan are severe, and convicted offenders can expect long jail sentences and fines.[53] Possession of any amount, as little as 0.1 g, is punishable by jail sentence for up to 5 years and/or a fine of up to 30,000,000 yen (USD 344 790).[54] Moreover, the defendant has to stay in police custody for at least a few weeks until a court decision is made.

Japan <--- Source

5. Damn that sucks . I wonder if they are making any progress in weed reform