Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do people actually think weed smells like skunk?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by footballkid001, Jul 26, 2011.

1. To me it smells nothing like that because skunks smell bad and weed smells good. (no i dont get shitty weed)

2. Correction. Skunk weed smells like skunk.

Edit: Skunk smell goooooood

3. Yea lol certain strains smell really skunky but its not like the stench of being blasted by a skunk (well, I guess I only really know what a freshly sprayed dog smells like, but its foul as fucking fuck) its more like the smell of driving my something that was sprayed with the windows up lol

4. Faint weed smell can smell like faint skunk smell.

5. I love driving on the road and the skunk scent hit the inside of my ride, reminds me of good times my man.

6. the first couple moments when the skunk smell hits the car smells like weed to me but then it gets nasty haha

7. Smells like when you drive past a dead skunk.

8. I sometimes drool when I smell skunk driving down the road. You've never had straight up skunk yet :p. When you do you'll know.

9. Skunks smell like weed? We don't have skunks in the UK

I've smelled a dead fox, didn't smell anything like weed though

10. you just haven't gotten any skunk man,

ever since having skunk weed, skunks smell like weed to me. So, explain that!

11. I was just thinking about this. A skunk died on the highway outside my development. Every time I drive I basically drive past it. Because of weed skunks actually smell reasonably good to me haha

12. Certain strains smell like skunk. I remember the first oz I ever bought was some seriously skunky shit. I had the whole oz in my pocket and caught stares all day. :laughing:

13. Some weed does. I know I pissed my mom off smelling up the whole upstairs floor with some really good stuff and she complained it smelled like a skunk.

14. One time I got this bud that reeked of skunk so bad that my room smelt like a skunk imploded in it. But it tasted like pine salt so it was all good. Haha.

15. My parents seem to think so :)

16. Haha reminds me of one time when my buddy at work had a bag in his pocket, and this chick was just talking to us and she commented that something smelled like a skunk next thing u know he just awkawrdly exits the conversation

17. Well everytime I smell skunk I think of weed. It doesn't exactly smell like skunk but pretty close and in a good way.

18. #18 fightermaverick, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Perfectly said.

19. my parents caught me with weed tonight cause when they came home they smelt skunk. Googled what smells like skunk the first result was marijuana so they busted me

20. ^ I'm glad they can use google. Maybe they should of also googled, "How is marijuana bad"