Do-over vote for Brexit? I think so...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tbone Shuffle, Dec 10, 2017.

1. #61 Father Ted, Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    Thank you, a definition of the word. You appear to be right that this is now the common use of the word. And I am right that it is a bastardisation of the English language. Other such bastardisations include 'transphobia' and 'homophobia'.

It's brought the people of Europe together, or has it brought the elite of Europe together? OR both?

You say its a vast improvement on the alternative? So there is only one, and how is it an improvement on this 1, sole, alternative? You see how a 2 party system, phoney bone of contentions lead to black and white thinking...

I agree with what you say about borders completely. I'm a libertarian as by now you well know. However, I must confess I find it difficult living in an area now flooded with people dressed like ninjas who quite genuinely have such a contrasting culture that it will always lead to clashes. On the plus side they are so shit scared of dogs that they literally run in the street to avoid me, rather hilarious these Syrian "refugees". It's always something I have found comical about my muslim friends, love cats but hate dogs (and pigs of course).

I find it interesting that you oppose lines drawn in sand and clearly the idea of a nation state then support something that is exactly the same all but in name - a super state. Is it just the word "country" that you hate because you seem to still like the very idea despite your claims of hating borders.

As a final point and as a damning indictment of the poor logical thinking you are displaying on the topic of brexit - how exactly have the EU helped avoid conflict for the people of Barcelona. I've said it before Smokin and I will say it again, read Nazi In Exile by Paul Manning and other books on the topic and see what a toxic state the EU is and the people who run it (corporations of franco-germany). Siemans have benefited massively from free trade and handouts by the British government, but that's ok because they didn't have any part whatsoever in the holocaust did they....nor the other organisations who use the EU as a front....Follow the money Smoking, you have done it with UKIP why cant you apply the same logic throughout your assessments of all and sundry,

• Like Like x 1
  2. Populist - "things can only get better"

[​IMG]

2 weeks wait for a GP,
    Nation flooded millions of low skilled immigrants,
    Less choice for schools,
    Country bankrupt,
    2 illegal wars,
    stagnated growth
    trial by juries removed in most cases
    free speech gone
    invasion of privacy (RIPA)
    illegal renditions
    etc etc etc etc etc xmillion

Yes I agree with you Smokin, populists are very bad but only if they identify as "fascist" not if they identify as something else. It's all about how one identifies these days isnt it.

3. The idea is that it'll competely replace the whole benefits system too. It works well for those that work but it's a tory system so naturally the elderly and disabled will most likely get shafted at every turn lol.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Theresa May needs Trump to help her negotiate with the EU to execute the will of the voters.

5. I'd have him in charge before any other politician anywhere in history.
    He might be a cunt but at least he's an honest cunt that's pretty open about the fact that he is a cunt.
    All the folk we get in power are lying, sneaky, tax dodging, pedo loving snowflakes that are too afraid of the race card to even be patriotic. (Except the fish wife, she's not bad for a politician)
    They don't care about maths and economics. They don't care about the state of the country. All they care about is keeping the money with the wealthy and the scraps with the poor.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don't be putting words in my mouth Ted, where do you see me shilling for the likes of Blair?

The angry man routine doesn't suit ya Ted. Chill out.

7. What i said was that the EU is better than no EU. What's the alternative? A return to Johnny Englander beating his chest?

As for your remarks about English culture being destroyed, that's no harm and a good thing. In fact I'd go as far as to say it's karma. The Brits spent centuries raping and pillaging all over the world, imposing their culture on others.

8. Whose angry, why would I get angry. You have your point of view and I have mine. Straw manning and projection doesn't suit you. All I have done above is question your logic and you are, unusually, getting your feathers ruffled - not at me but because of that discomfort of thinking maybe you could be wrong.

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Who said the English culture is being destroyed, now who is putting words in mouth. Next you will be screaming racist I'm guessing. The Brit's spent it? I thought the poor Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish were victims of the English, now they are the perpetrators.

I'm not so sure the Brits perpetrated what you allege, the elite running that state did (a state that I oppose in all it's forms). I mean it wasn't Johnny Cockney selling, or benefiting from flooding China with opium was it. But hey ho it suits your own view, which is technically racist whether you know it or not - branding all "brits/english/whatever suit you' as the perpetrators of raping an pillaging. When my forefathers were enlisted, on the threat of death, I don't recall them raping and pillaging anyone. But hey ho, whatever argument suits your belief. The sad thing is that the destruction of any culture, real or perceived won't change who is on top and who perpetrated the crimes that you allude to. Those people still run things, and yes they are the same people who run the EU. Look at you supporting rapists and pillagers, see how contrived and controlled your views have become?

So I will ask again, why are you supporting an organisation who is run from behind the scenes by hands who were involved in the holocaust? How do you justify it.....don't believe me then I suggest instead of basing all your views on whatever newspapers you choose to believe (they all lie, but each aims its lies at a certain type of personality) look at primary evidence - it's all in the US National Archives, the Nureemberg Trials etc etc. You're certainly clever enough to join the dots, but I believe, you make a conscious choice to not be smart enough.

Maybe you don't have time, maybe you are too busy getting a few piddly silver coins benefiting from IG Farben, sorry aherm I mean the EU. But given you claim to be Irish, and Ireland was part of Britain when these crimes you allude to were committed I am sure you are busy transferring all your money to the descendants of the victims, after all you have benefited from these crimes. All those fancy old buildings in Dublin, wonder where the money for those came from....perhaps the same place as those in Liverpool....Maybe your culture deserves to be destroyed too, or are you not Irish today as it doesn't suit you, ahh wait perhaps you're just someone who has benefited from all da silver n dat, want to keep those gains so point the finger elsewhere. I love the fact I studied Jung, the man nailed the psychology of people like you to a cross. Keep on hiding that shadow Smokin,

10. An alternative to the EU:

No border as Smoking claims he wants.

No state (totalitarian or otherwise)

The end.

-----------------------------------------------

But smoking doesn't want that because ultimately he is a totalitarian, it doesn't matter what you call it a rose would smell just as sweet. And the EU is an empire just like te British and just like any other.

2 party political system means as Walter bagehot wrote "the plebiscite can only decide between 2 different views, they cannot comprehend any more - nor ideas". And thus we see certain individual thinking there can only be a national state or a super nation state (the EU). b Don;t give in to the contrived political puppet show people, democracy is a sham - bread and circuses.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. There's nobody calling anybody racist Ted, don't be jumping to conclusions and making stuff up.

The EU has brought peace to Europe and encouraged engagement between member states which is a good thing. The citizens of the member states have benefited from this and a Europe without borders has been largely positive for all.

As for your claim that Ireland was part of the British Empire, this is somewhat correct but we were not willing members. Ireland spent 800 years battling British occupation and oppression, thankfully we finally did remove the parasites but there was a huge price paid.

Ireland's culture has been enhanced over the years with the influx of immigrants. The change has been positive and has brought new experiences, etc closer to home.

What exactly is it that you believe will change with the Brits out of the EU? Will it not be the same Tories and Labour telling you what to do?

12. The EU has brought peace to Europe. What year did they achieve this?

Ireland spent 800 years battling British occupation, does that include your ancestors? You sure there weren't any willing participants in that union?

And you don't seem to know much about Irish history. Wasn't it the Normans who first took over Ireland, not the British? Oh wait a minute yes it was, but hey ho if it suit blame xe germans, I mean British.

Nothing will change in and out of the EU because the same parasites still run us.

You're a slave, but it's nice you fell for the "pick your slave master" puppet show. As I say, and have quoted about Labour & Tories are one and the same. Follow the money.

You ever heard of the domesday book? Same dozen families have controlled the "Britain" (or whatever you want to call it/whatever state is publicly in control) since...well around the same time Ireland was first taken over...well by the exact same people. And they sure as hell weren't British. Or English. But as I say because you refuse to debate from loigic and reason, but from emotion you actually lack free will, nothing more than spouting the emotion you have been controlled to feel. You should join that discussion too. It's a shame because you have so much intellectual potential but continue to be blinded by your emotions[controlled].

You have been led to hate the [british/english] and through this hatred you are blindsided to who controls them and thus who the real enemy is - I will give you a clue they run the EU as well as the British state.

You see it doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always gets in. Choose the right way Smokin, I believe you're a decent person.

13. #Guess the year game
    ##peace in Europe

And my favourite, could always blame, sorry I mean thank NATO for this instead of the EU

14. I know my history Ted and i can assure you that the Irish were not willing participants of the "Union". You however seem to have a hard on for the Empire which is very telling. Makes sense now why you're here shilling for the likes of Farage and whining about British culture disappearing.

I think you've spent too much time watching Farage and other "British Empire" fanboys on YouTube Ted. Doomsday my arse. :)

There have been wars Ted but by in large and amongst EU members there's been peace, trade and cooperation. Our German and French brothers have been at peace and even the warmongering Brits have managed to contain themselves, in Europe at least.

You're offering no case for how the British will be better off outside the EU? Come on Ted surely Farage has come up with some reasons why on YouTube?

15. #75 Father Ted, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    Losing the argument with yourself. All that pain in your head from realising the points you are repeating are baseless, which is why you try to deflect by launching more ad hom, more straw manning and avoid answering the most basic of questions because to do so is to expose your nonsensical views.

I'm sure you know "my" (your) history well. Shame you don't know Ireland's very well. I will put that down to the fact that you're highly unlikely to be Irish, otherwise if you knew Irish history you would know it was the Normans who came over circa 800 years ago. Britain didn't even exist as a state then, and even if it did it still wouldn't have been what people now know to be British people or English people for that matter. Maybe you should learn some history that hasn't been taught by some nationalists. Again I will reference Jung, you're hating on nation states but perhaps really your shadow is an Irish nationalist....or maybe of some Arab country perhaps? You ain't no Irishman I guarantee it.

I don't need to offer a case as to how they would be better off with or without the EU. I've said above they will be the same no matter what, so more straw manning from you. You also try and twist the debate into war mongering and deflect it from the fact that you are receiving a right schooling. Stop trying to fluff your ego, learn and adapt. Instead you keep up with this passive aggressive style of debating, I assure you that the only person you are beating is yourself.

What year did the EU bring peace to Europe?
    Where are the Normans from?
    Where did you study history?
    Will a real Irishman please stand up, please stand up?

• Like Like x 2
  16. You lost the argument a long time ago Ted, as soon as you resorted to the angry man routine spewing insults and spite.

I have to laugh at your suggestion that I'm not Irish Ted, I know well who the Normans were in fact my own heritage from many moons ago is Northern France.

If you had any understanding of Irish history rather than a YouTube cartoon version you'd know well that the Irish commonly refer to the occupation as being one of 800 years of British oppression. The Normans were the Brits when they arrived here.

As for the attempt to insult me by referring to be as an "Arab". I'd be a lot prouder to be an Arab than I would to be a narrow minded little Englishman. Go back to singing the praises of Farage and co., You're in well suited company there for sure.

17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. And you do realise that quote perfectly explains what you are doing now.
    Your trolling skills were good to start with but now your just digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.
    I'm off back afn now anyway because I'm wasting too much of my life arguing with homophobic, pedophile supporting, brainwashed, religious wankers like you!

19. [​IMG]