Do-over vote for Brexit? I think so...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tbone Shuffle, Dec 10, 2017.

1. England's fucked after brexit. Well be fine up in jock land cos well be going independent aswell and leaving you all to deal with the mess you created ....
    While we sit here on our pedestal with unlimited free electricity, almost unlimited oil, the majority of the farmlands and fishing grounds and fuck loads of extra cash.
    Enjoy your hundred years of poverty

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah but it works both ways mate. As it stands, France has a massive play in stopping the border jumpers from their end. Once brexit happens they'll be under no obligation to help us control illegal immigration so what's actually gonna happen is were making harder for people to move here legally but making it much much easier to get here illegally.
    And the jobs you want to protect are fucked too. ALL our employee rights laws are in accordance with European law and you've just voted to let the tories rewrite every but of legislation that protects us from crooked or otherwise unsafe employers.
    Yeah, brexit sounds fuckin great

3. Not over turned yet we are still on our way out but its bull shit we have to bow down to them there just pissed cause the uk was one of the top contributors and now they wont have that so there pussing and moaning about it all and refusing anything we say utter bs. They will also loose ALOT of fishing ground if uk exit and no deal in place. Tho uk can do it with out eu just set up great deals else where and thrive. But the uk ministers are shite and bowing down to the eu non elected cunts. .
    Its essentally a bussiness and theve lost there top shareholder of course there gonna try and make it hard to cling on to the uks contributions or fishing areas.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Not quite eu is a non elected club that deals with trade and some laws tgat are to do with trade law that are ridicukas there like 100 laws todo with bread 37 on toasters Does the us make up laws just to stop trade from certain countrys?
    At least in tge us the senators ect are elected right?

The top dogs at eu are not. Only the MEPs are so junker and chifes of eu are not elected but brought in one of the is ex priminister of poland cant thinknof his name right now.
    dont think its the same as the US but kinda close i guess

You got independence from the uk we want it from the EU ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. No I just like saying We.. =)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think all this "Brexit is going to be so hard!" crap is propaganda. It's the last thing the EU wants. They are witnessing the fall of their empire if this actually happens. They will put out every piece of propaganda possible to hold on to power.

I can't believe the British people can't see that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Tho scotland wont be able to enter the eu cause spain have already said they would veto it some shit to do catalan i think

Do ya think another referendam would suceed?

8. Tories wont be in much longer if they all keep resigning lol and all rewrite will have to go through parlement and lords so it will likely not change to much from what we already have fortunatly may fucked up with the snap election making it alot harder to get her way

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. You're forgetting that the leaders of all the member states vote on all major decisions.

Starting to look like Brexit is going to be in name only now, if the agreement they're arguing over now goes through the UK might as well not even bother exiting.

10. Why do the British people take this crap? I would tell the EU to suck it and yeah, the check is in the mail.
    Britain will be paying the EU until 2064
    "
    LONDON — Britain will not pay off its Brexit divorce settlement until the year 2064 — 46 years from now — according to the latest economic forecasts from the Office for Budget Responsibility.

The UK government has agreed to pay £37.1 billion to the European Union as part of its departure from the bloc, in order to pay off financial commitments it signed up to prior to the British public voting for Brexit.

However, the OBR has revealed today this sum will be paid off via staggered contributions lasting to the year 2064.

The UK will pay £16.4 billion worth of contributions into the EU budget between the years of 2019-2020; £18.2 billion between 2021 and 2028 for outstanding commitments; and £2.5 billion worth of net liabilities spread out between 2019 and 2064, according to OBR estimates, which you can read here."

• Like Like x 1
  11. In a heart beat mate!

Scotland is worth fuckin trillions.
    Why do you think the "better together" campaign is run by the English.

The English govornment currently make regular payments of tens of millions per day to the owners of Scottish wind farms..
    SO THAT THEY TURN THEM OFF!!!!

Scottish windfarms create that much free electricity that if we don't turn them off THEY WILL LITERALLY BLOW THE ENTIRE NATIONAL GRID!!!.....FOR ENGLAND ASWELL!!!!!!!!!!

We also own the vast majority of all farming/fishing grounds for the uk and have almost unlimited oil for the next couple of generations.
    The minuit we go independent we'll be one of the richest per capita countries in the world.
    Only thing Fucking us up at the moment is that our 5.3 million people are subsidising 55 million people in another country with a different language, their own currency and a "democratic" voting system where they only need 3% of the population to veto something from 80% of ours. check that actually. scottish notes have a different exchange rate to English. Slightly less and They're also not accepted in English banks!!! Tried more than a few over the years
    Half my family vote tory aswell.
    Haven't spoke to most of them since the referendum.

12. We take it because we’re unfortunately vastly populated with a very particular sort of mouth breathing reptiles called “Tory voters” and this is genuinely what they and most other people want.
    It’s only a small minority of Scottish nationalists like myself that have a problem with it. Probably around 3million Scots pissed off with it but 90% of the English and the other 2million of us Scots are pretty happy with it all.
    Fuckin mind blowing mate.
    It’s like the entirely cuntry just got recolonised with trump clones. You’ve got 1wanker ruining your country, we’ve got about 48 million of the treaturous bastards.

• Like Like x 1
  13. The answer is in your own post. "In order to pay off financial commitments it signed up to".

14. Screw them it was a bad deal. I'm not a fan of the EU.

This is a great clip.

15. The EU = Germany eventually winning WW2 with sneaky legislation instead of armies.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. If you sign up to a contract you're stuck to the terms of same. As for Farage, he's all huff and puff. He's been drawing a salary from the EU for years now and his party UKIP were caught fiddling expenses and thus the taxpayer so I'd take anything he says with a pinch of salt.

17. No bitch slapped. They're in it together. Simples really.