Do other drugs?

Discussion in 'General' started by stbernard808, Nov 29, 2007.

1. who here doesnt keep it to just the green? i know that i like to experiment. with everything.

2. I've experimented, I'm done with it.

Nothing else but weed is worth doing.

3. I've only done weed (A WHOLE LOT), Mushrooms (Once), and Salvia (Once)

I'm not down with hard drugs

4. Ive played around with X once or twice but that was it. Never touched anything else. Just weed for me

5. i love doing other shit

6. Weed and the occasional psychedelic, I loves my acid.

7. Absolutely, usually cocaine but I'm down for whatever short of sticking myself w/ a needle.

8. coke, acid, shrooms, and opium. i wish i could get some opium right now

9. yeah i love acid to. tripping again this weekend.

needles just about the only thing i wont touch, as long as it doesnt involve that, im cool.

10. never tried opium, i really want to.

11. i smoke weed but ive tried salvia, dxm, x, coke, xanax, somas, loritabs, promethazine...dxm definately fucked me up the worst out of everything but i over did it thinking i could handle it(750mg)...salvia fucked me up the second worst but it only lasts 10 min.(80x)...i dont like coke, it makes me sick to my stomach...xanax makes me forget EVERYTHING...somas are good if you dont overdo it...promethazine is great but expensive...loritabs dont last but like 30 min on me...X is the best feeling of all of em...weed is the overall best

12. So far I've also done coke, DXM, E, shrooms, and ambien. I'm down to try all the diff kinds of pharmies like vicodin, xanax, valium, oxycontin, etc. Just haven't been able to get my hands on any of these over here. And also I'm down to try acid too.

[​IMG]

13. I would try any soft drugs I KNEW where safe, especially any phycadelics. By safe, I mean uncontaminated and that the drug is safe, like I would like to roll, but I won't because e is neurotoxic, and I'm not down with anything that damages my body, drugs are to enhance our view of the world and allow us to see things in a new way, not to let us do that once and have holes in our brain everafter.

14. You can get E but you can't get Vicodin or Xanax? That's weird bro... :)

As for me, I have smoked a shit ton of weed, taken shrooms, smoked salvia, did some coke, and a crap load of pills... I love them.

15. Actually, same situation with me. I can find X at the drop of a dime, but I would have to put a good amount of work into finding some Xanax. As far as vicodin goes, I can get that extremely easily too.

16. What effect does Xanax usually have?

17. I recommend that you watch this documentary:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1564288654365150131

:D

I mean in the end, it all comes down to who you know. It just so happens that in my network of friends, a couple of them roll, so they have legit hooks that are always on deck with rolls. None of my friends that are drug users are really into pharmies that much, so I haven't gotten the opportunity to get my hands on any of them. Hopefully that'll change soon though.

[​IMG]

18. i have done like 7 things....and im still alive and healthy haha

19. anyone here down with research chemicals?
    I've dived into a few of them, but I plan on sampling many more, since I have a steady connection to psychedelics. So far I've only done 2-CE and DOC. And I must say, 2-CE is simply amazing, it's the best thing ever to combine with weed, I took it, and was tripping for a while, then right after i smoked a bowl, it hit me like 10 fold, it was crazy awesome.

But yeah other than that, I've done shrooms and salvia (both liquid and smokeable) I'm also getting some Kratom tea, which seems promising, and i'm getting some Ketamine. I'm also picking up some more 2-CE and some 2-CB and maybe acid. I'm certainly looking forward to all of them :hello:

20. I would be so down for some 2-CB if I could get my hands on some. The other ones I'm not so sure about, because they're a lot more psychadelic than 2-CB is, and so far I have not proved myself ready to delve too deeply into that world. But I'm getting closer and closer to where I feel like I'd be ready for some of that good stuff.

[​IMG]