Do other black males go through similar things?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420boxing, Mar 10, 2012.

1. That def fucking rascist
    Nothing boils my blood more than that
    Although Im not black
    But I am Mexican and cops like to fuck with us too
    And have had some of my white buddies get Scotch clean free like nothing
    When I have been questioned up the ass while I never did shit

And then a lot of law enforcement people are saying death of police officers are on the rise

Well there's your fuckn answer piglets
    I mean they might be professional stalkers but lack logic

Honestly
    Cops are more of threat than an actual thug

2. I am a 45 yr. Old black male and ive had my fair share of it throuhout my life. From cops, the education system, employers, etc. This disease is a hard one to stamp out.

3. I think it's a lot of black people giving the rest bad reps. The murder offender over 18 was almost equally black and white, but the only problem is there are far, far, far less blacks in America. Interesting though, 69 murders were committed by white guys over 75 and 15 for blacks. Watch out for the old white guys!

4. you shoulda called the cops on those cops.

5. [quote name='"progenitor04"']

im white and this has happened to me multiple times.. Specially wen i was younger[/quote]
    x22222

6. Hahaha I know right? Holy shit dude, I would be so pissed if I were constantly harassed by cops because of my appearance. I guess it's good that I'm a pleasant well spoken white boy....:eek:

7. cops assume, sometimes based on their experience, that black guys are always int crime. it's pretty fucked up because i know plenty of black guys who work hard and live their lives. they might smoke a lot of weed, but shit...

racial profiling, that sucks man.

8. [​IMG]

9. Ok so, ok, so ok, ok so, so ok, ok, ok

Not but really thats fucked up. It sucks to know that this shit still happens in the US. People are idiots. Cant judge a book by its cover.

10. You blame what they are trained to do. They find suspicious behavior and gather information about their life to check for past infractions. Unfortunately they target black males and look for minorities since most of their training involves identifying the suspect. I can bet alot of times they believe what they think is true based on just appearance. You ever watch commercials and notice the portrayal of some races? I saw one today as blacks not trust worthy in one & i mean its these little things that creep into the back of peoples minds that contribute to all the hate. Its a melting pot of people & we can't get along because our differences makes us hate each other? It's what Makes us human and its too bad people don't see this.

11. lol

I'm in Columbus, Ohio, the supposed "heart of it all"

I really don't live in that bad of an area. I'm close to Ohio State campus, which is one of the largest in the world, and stuff like car breakins and thefts occur at times on campus, but I'm further up the street. My neighborhood has had a string of thefts that have occured in the past couple of years, but honestly I think that cop was lying when he said there's been 50 or over 50 car breakins in the last two months because I don't even think there's 50 cars in the same little area where my apartment is.

Yeah, I wasn't pissed at all, I just thought it was funny. I've been laughing inside through all of these situations. I just hope I don't get caught up in a situation where I'm framed for something. I won't be laughing then.

I'm pretty muscular, also. I guess I look like a crook or something, I don't know lol

12. I was thinking about this when it first happened. I called my sister and talked to her about it and she thought they probably wouldn't do anyhting. Yeah, man, it was complete bullshit. How the fuck do you botch something that bad? If I did my job that bad, I think I deserve to be fired. They can't go into innocent people's houses, break in and then demand for id. WTF.

13. It's because you're black, my Dad has had the same probs man.
    [​IMG]

14. [quote name='"KushedResin"']It's because you're black, my Dad has had the same probs man.
    [/quote]

Lol thanks captain obvious. Haha jp

15. My little bro is friends with this black kid, now he is kinda sketchy but he's a nice kid mostly, just stupid. Anyway he got my brother into some shit so my moms didn't want him in the house anymore. We drop him off at the park up the block from the house while my brother runs home to change real fast.

We couldnt of been home for more than 15 mins. We drove back to the park and find 2 cop cars, 3 cops and my brothers friend in cuffs. 15 fuckin minutes

Now he was on probation, and he did have a bowl on him, but this was the middle of the afternoon and he was just sitting on a bench not doing anything. I swear to god if he was white the cops wouldn't of even stopped let alone check his shit.

It was kinda funny tho how fast he managed to get arrested lmao...

16. lol, I get that all the time, but I am white living in the hood. Walking down the street cop pulls up to me and says "hey slim shaky, what are you doing in this area?" Well, I live on this street. cop"no fucking way! give me your ID" So i tell him no, but my name is ... and I live .... asshole put me in the back of the car for a good ten minutes, and tells me there has been a series of B&E's on the street and I look like one of the suspects. I lol'd at him out loud cause I know most of the people on the street(grew up w/ most of the people) and told him he is lying... so I ended up sitting there for another 10min before he let me go. He actually told me to "stop being so white in this area". Stupidest shit I have ever heard.
    So I guess it happens to everyone.Pathetic really

17. I hate hearing about these types of things. I don't notice much racism in my area, but I do notice a lot of people using the n-word casually. They using it to put anyone down, but it still really shouldn't be used. This is one thing I can blame partly on the black population though, at least rap culture. I listen to a fair amount of rap and I can see why everyone thinks it is an alright word to use as they hear it incredibly often in songs by black artists. It also doesn't help that there isn't very many black people here so nobody really says anything to them.