Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Not Use Synthetic Urine For Ua!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by waterhurley, Oct 24, 2007.

1. fellow blades i feel i have betrayed you. i swore by synthetic piss and have herd sucess stories from other members. well this is my failure story:

i followed the intructions exactly as listed on the bottle. today i get a call from the clinic saying my results are "invalid" in processing. i now need to go back within 48 hours for an observed test. this blows because i smoked last night and every day before that for the past couple years so im FUCKED.

to make it all worse i was "let go" from my 'exsisting' job last night so im completly jobless and im about to take a test i cannot pass.

moral of the story DONT USE FAKE PISS! im sorry if those have taken my advice to heart and are in the same position as i. since the test is observed i cannot pass. i can drink all the water, niacin, and cranberry extract i want but passing this will be impossible.

ive been told by enough people that the detox kits in headshops are only effective for certain people and because of the amount of pot i smoke it will not help me. cest la vie

2. What's gonna happen if you fail?

3. I wouldn't give up man. You'd be suprised what you can clear out just by drinking enough. Might as well try, nothing to loose everything to gain.

4. Eat a couple Niacin 500mg's today only (2-3 should suffice), then use a detox drink from GNC or somethin. You can still pass dude. Don't give up.

5. Did you not heat it to the right temp, maybe?

6. You wont like this idea AT ALL but if you try it it might work you take a TEASPOON of bleach put it in 8oz of milk and drink it 4-5 hrs before the test after that drink around a gallon of water i did it and so did a friend and it worked both times no its probably not good for you and no it doesnt taste good but its alot better than being jobless

7. go to your local headshop and buy a system flush drink. they should be able to tell you at the headshop which ones work really well and which ones don't as much. i seriously think this is your only hope.

8. You need the stuff for urinary tract infections. Completely cleans out your piss.

9. It came up invalid... Meaning that they knew it was fake piss.

10. So instead of using fake piss use someones real piss thats really clean.

11. why show up ? if you are goign to fail. if its for a job say fuck it and look for a new one. become a security guard. because heres the perks:

You can be blazed and it wont affect your job.
    No hard work
    Your an authority (dont abuse it)
    And i think only half of them DT.

12. I think I would rather be unemployed than drink bleach bro.

If you really want this job go talk to a headshop. If not, look for another job simple as that.

13. My friend failed her UA and was going to use synthetic to pass another one. Someone told us they were testing for it now.

Glad(kind of) to see confirmation on this. Shitty deal though :(

14. i miss out on an AWESOME job oppertunity making 60k a year at 20 years old while going to school in a very good company

the clinic had a temprature thing on the cup and it was at 96 degrees when it went into the cup

when they called me to give me the results i was already told the next test will be an observed test. and use someone elses piss if theyre watching me piss

yeah dude. ive herd success stories before and i herd a good explination as to why it SHOULD HAVE worked. i dunno

thanks Ivegotthecottens. my dad told me the same thing. he said hes done it a few times before. im really broke but im borrowing some money from a friend to go buy the detox kit. my dad seems to think that if i drink my ass off for the next 24 hours and use the detox i should be good. im still not confident thought. i smoke on average about 1/4 a week and have only taken 1 tollerence break in 2 years and that was 3 weeks ago. so im not sure.

15. You got a high metabolism? If so, a 1/4 a week isn't too bad... If you have 48 hours, use niacin for the first 24... This will get a lot of the metabolites outta your system... Your levels will be a lot lower than they are now. The other 24 hours will be to get the niacin outta your system (just drink mad water)... The detox should be able to cover what's left...

16. I am currently a security guard and I needed to take a piss test to get the job. I am not sure if I will get tested again, probably I will again in 90 days or something like that, but whatev, I will have a wizzinator by then and I know I will pass because it is just a piss cup not a clinic. The other points you made are correct, no hard work, authority kicks ass, and you always look busy no matter what. I usually am surfing the internet all day long. Pretty kickass.

17. wizzinator with friends piss? i heard these things look amazingly real?

18. i have a firly high metabolisim. nothing huge though. im 5' 10" and i weigh about 140 lbs. im fairly skinny. and i take niacin on a dialy basis reguardless of pot. its just today i woke up and poped 3 (250mg time relase per pill). someone said not to take any the last 24 houurs becuase it will be more liklet to metabolize more piss into your urine.

god this sucks. i need a fucking bowl lol

19. Niacin doesnt work my friends dad who smokes alot along with my friend who works at a Fitness Essentials and is training to be a bodybuilder both say it doesnt along with others so if you want somethind you might want to find somthin other than that

20. Azo standard. ive heard this works within a day, no matter how much you smoke.
    havnt tried it yet but when i need to its what ill be using