Do not use Lifestyles condoms

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JEI3US, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Was going in and it popped inside. Felt like someone smacked the tip of my dick with a rubber band "ouuuuuch".

2. If you use Lifestyle condoms there is a high chance of becoming a father

3. Yes there is.

4. Wow that must have been kinda funny. All in the heat of the moment and Snap!

5. Can you really blame this on a brand? I literally just got another box and now I'm afraid to use them.

Edit* Never mind they aren't lifestyle. :smoke:

6. that used to happen to me with the "one" brand condoms.. they were called 576 sensations.. had a bunch of little bumps on the outside..

7. All condoms suck........... :p I don't see how they are even pleasing for the girl cuz they never were for me!

8. Condoms usually break due to user error. Lifestyles are fine.

9. #10 JEI3US, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012

A condom's gonna break because of the quality in the rubber not the user. Ive seen people inflate Trojans into giant ballons and slap each other around wit em before they pop. I was using lube too so that kinda gives you a better idea in the quality of the condom.

10. This is why I love that my girlfriend is on birthcontrol.

*Takes a deep breath in*... Ahhhhh :smoke: Jefferson can smell the roses. ;)

11. There's nothing special about any specific condom brand. It's rubber with another label on it. ;)

It breaks because either you got the wrong size, or its not fresh. OR bad usage/luck.

12. ive had a few of those fuckers break....magnum, champion of condoms.....you could fuk sand paper with those things lol

13. [quote name='"Toxy"']

There's nothing special about any specific condom brand. It's rubber with another label on it. ;)

It breaks because either you got the wrong size, or its not fresh. OR bad usage/luck.[/quote]

I agree with this.

The way you store it could also play a factor in the 'quality of the rubber.'

14. Ow my dick...

Ahhhh my dick

15. I just stick with Trojan, some girl i use to date would always try and use these sketchy no name condoms. The ones that look like clear plastic lollipop wrapping lol.

16. I've had two condoms break on me in my life, and they were both Lifestyles haha. The first time was fucking scary, I was 16 and my gf was 15. I pulled out and the top half of the thing was missing. 2 days later while she was doing yoga it came back down :D

17. Hey OP, just because you happened to have a specific condom brand break on you does not mean that the brand is actually less reliable. You need more evidence to say something like that.

18. I've had this happen a few times

You may not have given yourself enough room at the tip of the condom.