Do not look if your......

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by tabou21, May 1, 2003.

1. Here is my latest picture. Enjoy!!!

Attached Files:

• 16.jpg
      16.jpg
      File size:
      97.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Holy crap....that's awesome!

3. thats so kewl!

4. nice pic... i love the flames :)

5. Wow that is excellent. I am impressed! I draw and paint some and you are extremely talented. Is that what you do for a living or is it a hobby? Either way-that rocks. I love dragons.

6. its just a hobby for now.i would like to do this professionally some day.sometimes when i smoke things just work out sometimes better than when im straight.other times i get dooing something while smokin and go other directions than they appeared the first time.im glad you all like my picture.i should post my web page sometime.i have about 5 pages full of pics.each page has 12 pictures on it.you can see when i started up to present day.

7. cool..

what software do you use for that?

8. i use 3 main software tools.photoshop,bryce,and poser.im currently learning flash and lightwave.if you are intrested in my work here is the link to my pages.

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=tabou21

feel free to leave a comment or sign my guestbook,or just look around the whole site.its a cool sight if you are into trippy art.thanx for your support.oh yeah look up my bio if you like to know more about me....peace ......friends