1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Do not look if your......

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by tabou21, May 1, 2003.

1. Here is my latest picture. Enjoy!!!

Attached Files:

• 16.jpg
      16.jpg
      File size:
      97.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Holy crap....that's awesome!

3. thats so kewl!

4. nice pic... i love the flames :)

5. Wow that is excellent. I am impressed! I draw and paint some and you are extremely talented. Is that what you do for a living or is it a hobby? Either way-that rocks. I love dragons.

6. its just a hobby for now.i would like to do this professionally some day.sometimes when i smoke things just work out sometimes better than when im straight.other times i get dooing something while smokin and go other directions than they appeared the first time.im glad you all like my picture.i should post my web page sometime.i have about 5 pages full of pics.each page has 12 pictures on it.you can see when i started up to present day.

7. cool..

what software do you use for that?

8. i use 3 main software tools.photoshop,bryce,and poser.im currently learning flash and lightwave.if you are intrested in my work here is the link to my pages.

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=tabou21

feel free to leave a comment or sign my guestbook,or just look around the whole site.its a cool sight if you are into trippy art.thanx for your support.oh yeah look up my bio if you like to know more about me....peace ......friends

Grasscity Deals Near You