Do not know what I am getting...

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Captain Jellyfish, Oct 6, 2017.

1. So in one of my previous posts, I was obviously excited and had shown off a piece that I ordered and was eagerly awaiting for it's arrival. Well...Now I do not know exactly what I am getting. Almost a week after the purchase, he finally sends me a email saying that he is sorry, but he couldn't find that particular piece anywhere. But the only good news is that he still has some glass tubing of the same color and stuff and was going to make a brand new one and he said he would probably even make it bigger. I messaged him back letting him know that whatever works, but size honestly does not matter. I was actually more attracted to the fact that it was a smaller sherlock and not a huge clonker. He never emailed me back. 3 days later it is now saying it shipped but there is no tracking number or anything. So I have no idea what it looks like, or anything or when it is suppose to arrive. :confused:
    I do not know what I am going to be doing with myself until it gets here. I wish I could just smoke and chill out lol

2. I had to look and see what you got. sounds like an interesting surprise. hopefully you'll like what you get

i got this sherlock pipe with an order i placed. its nice and i like the shape of them

3. That looks pretty cool! I really have a huge thing for sherlocks. When I was younger I had always wanted one. Then I was so in love when I finally got one years ago. I was really sad when I had to move away and I got rid of it. I do not know what it is... there is just something about sherlocks that I just love. I really do hope mine turns out alright.

4. Just read the thread...now I gotta know what you got! Pix??

Sent from my LGMP260 using Grasscity Forum mobile app