Do Not Get The New Medical Cannabis Strain M80?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by drummerben04, Aug 27, 2014.

Not trying to say monsanto is a good corporation AT ALL. But people generally only look at the evils they have done instead of the good.

I'm not exactly sure what good they have done, but there has to be something

2. what makes it gmo? is it roundup ready or glow under uv light?

3. Lol you really think Monsanto would make a super healthy strain fuck no they would fuck up one of my favourite things in the world weed. They would make it addictive first and foremost second they would infect all strains with genetic modification and patent them so we couldn't grow our own or collect our own seeds. Do you have any idea what they are doing to farmers and their la d in third world countries? Monsanto is a cancer and must be stopped. its a sad sad day when Monsanto joins the weed game and even sadder if people support or buy off them even hemp. Monsanto must translate to monster in some language cuz' that's what it is a real life fucking monster that will feed off our blood sweat and deaths.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It's amusing seeing half of these claims against Monsanto. Sure they have some business practices that people should be concerned with, but seeing half of these claims, fueled by a large unfounded hatred against gmo's, really makes me chuckle

5. I read your whole argument and wow you made that guy look dumb. Lol

6. #106 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Why, because his argument sided with you? His attacks on my argument were fallacious. In my opinion, using fallacies to attack someone instead of attacking the stance displays lack of Intelligence.

That user has been banned btw for constant trolling.

7. #107 The real spliff shady, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Hahaha you're pathetic

8. That's pretty rude

You've never been rude or dismissive, or certainly fallacious, never once! The amusement you find in the anti-GMO grumblings is a two way street, you know. 

10. I'm not fuckin calling people pathetic

11. Nice insight OP. I don't know what would happen. Maybe a new product they are developing. Cannabis plus nicotine or something.

12. You folks are funny. Have you ever heard of hybrids, or ruderalis??! Ok an easy one, I grow Autoflowers. Autoflowers are 100% genetically modified. Do the research. Ruderalis is now genetically modified in labs, genetically crossed with a known strain to create an Autoflower. Please do not get your information from these sites. They are opinion sites. Just like wikipedia.

13. I actually would loooooooove a strain that's been modified and has nicotine in it. Lifelong cigarette smoker. You're only cool if you smoke cigarettes lol. So yeah for many of us, it'd be great.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I wonder if this ended up being legit and something to be concerned about or if it's mostly stoner lore BS like those old stories about "strains made by the CIA" and other stupid shit haha

15. Post is 8 yrs old !!!!

• Like Like x 1