Do Not Get The New Medical Cannabis Strain M80?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by drummerben04, Aug 27, 2014.

1. #61 drummerben04, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    That's debunked. If you use that example of 100 harmful mutations with every new generation we should have been extinct a long time ago.

Give me one example

2. Um, Tobacco industry?

Alcohol?

:rolleyes:

3. Look at my context please. Thank you.

4. all i took from this is that we all need to buy and save seeds now and keep them just incase in 15 years there are no good seeds left. 

Look beyond your own biases please. Thank you.

6. I do, Thanks for your concern!

7. You are VERY quick to tell others when theyre wrong.

Shame you dont possess the admirable trait of admitting when you're wrong.

Perhaps when youre older n wiser.....

8. I admit I'm wrong when I screw up on gc. I've done it plenty of times.

Sorry I'm not mature or wise enough in your eyes. Hard to have the whole spectrum of a person from seeing a small portion of their thoughtful on a forum. Glad you got a good grip on who I am though. (I'm being facetious, I'm not actually glad about your judgements)

9. Seems i hit a nerve. I actually knew i would.

Youre really that predictable.

No need to be sorry to me. Your actions and statements are visible to all. I just pointed out a character flaw that you could easily fix, should you choose to do so.

Viewing your statement in context, you should have thought that out a little better. Drug companies kill their customers everyday and it kinda falsifies your whole statement.

I know, mind fuckery right? You n I are about the same age too...btw

10. #70 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    So you admit to saying something to strike a nerve on purpose? Wtf dude why are you trolling me?

And I know we're the same age.

11. I trolled you a little because i consider you my friend and I would expect nothing less from you should I need to insert my own foot into my mouth.

Dont take it personal at all brother, you truly are one of my favorite blades, but Im on here with you everyday and I think I have a pretty good idea of who you are unless this is a split personality making all your posts.

Ive never seen you admit being wrong and i just want you to know it wouldnt make anyone think less of you if you did and if it did, who cares anyway?

I didnt mean to turn this into an argument.

12. Lol at thinking GMOs are the answer to feeding people.

Stop getting corrupt governments involved and watch what people can do for each other.

As for bud, A LOT of what you smoke is already GMO. Do some research people

13. Wate a sec, you are on the fence? concerning GMO crops? There is PLENTY of research to conclude it is poison and will slowly kill you!

Attached Files:

14. I'm confused.

Growers fuck with genetics for decades and it's cool.

Someone else fucks with genetics and everyone loses their shit.

15. Mixing naturally occurring genetics with other natural occurring organisms is one thing, altering the genetic makeup with synthetic chemicals like roundup to create a new Frankenstein species is?somthing entirely different, its like 2 people having sex and making a baby vs taking altered sperm and eggs then growing a baby in an dish with altered dna

16. Lol

I'm beginning to think you're not exactly sure what gmo means.

17. #77 Secret Jardin, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    A genetically modified organism is an organism whose genetic material has been altered using genetic engineering techniques.

That is not the same as mixing genetics in a natural environment without the aid of unnatural engineering in a lab with Monsanto round-up.

For instance the bananna u see on the store produce isle was bread to be like that, by mixing other naturally occurring genetics within the same species, introducing man made elements like round-up etc. Is not the same as letting the genes from one plant fertilize another in the same vicinity to create somthing new, you didn't modify the genetics, the genetics are the same, you just mixed to creat new organisms

18. Yeah. My previous statement stands.

19. #79 Secret Jardin, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    Why don't u explain it then, im not trying to date myself here, but i remember a time when definitions were in fact definate, GMO is not the same as domestication.

The first genetically modified plant was produced in 1983, using an antibiotic-resistant tobacco plant, Domestication and human selection has been going on for thousands of years, i dont care what kind of nay saying or BS spin u wana put on it, they are not the same.

20. And you don't even understand what I'm trying to contest either.