Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do not call your mom when you're stoned.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by doogis, Feb 9, 2009.

1. That's really all I have to say. I'll be 36 in a week, and i called my mom after smoking something called cheese. You'd think I'd know better by now, but i had this fabulous idea and just had to share it with her. You don't do that- you don't call your mom when you have a fabulous stoned idea.

:poke:

Doogis

2. lmao hell no thats a waste of weed.

3. ha :p not a wise choice from a seasoned toker.

4. haha what was your fabulous idea? i wanna hear it

5. I'm all right now.
    Shifting gears,
    more cheese, couple of yoga poses in a sumbeam

It's warm here, 40 F .
    Babies are sleeping

Have a beautiful afternoon

doogis:wave:

6. The idea?

My mom wanted to know what I wanted for my birthday.
    I want to go shopping with her and my 4 year old daughter
    we'll go to target and get matching sparkly shoes
    then go to lunch.

nice, huh?

doogis

7. so what was the "fabulous stoned idea" ???

8. #9 Alpinevalley, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    are you kidding me 36 and your doing cheese. :rolleyes: What a loser!!!! That shit is tylenol PM with a tiny tiny bit of heroin. Scumbag dealers sell it to little kids. What a fucking loser :rolleyes:

First of all, Cheese is a strain of marijuana, which is what he was referring to.
    Please clean up your posts and be respectful. If you don't have anything positive to contribute, don't contribute anything at all. —chillax

9. shoe shopping doesn't sound like much fun to me personally, but hey whatever floats the boat right? :)

i never, ever call my mother stoned. she's already quiet and awkward enough on the phone as it is, i don't need to go through that when stoned. total buzzkill. my gf's mother, on the other hand, i can talk stoned to all day long (on the phone, in person, or while taking a hit in front of her). :smoking:

10. I hope you're joking.

11. what the fuck are you talking about?

Cheese is just Skunk #!

12. You sound like a 11 year old...
    and a extra large douche.
    for some reason.

anyways talking on the phone with your mom stoned sometimes dont end up too well. Some moms even know when their "different"

13. #14 mattwood1011, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    HAHAHAHAHA cheese is a pheno of skunk #1 haha common please tell me you were kidding

and buddy your idea, haha goodshit man. happy bday and hope you have a good time with your daughter :hello:

14. Hey relax
    medical marijuana is legit
    cheese is just a goofy name
    are ther other forums where people relax

a more mature, pot smoking place?

that's where i'd like to chill.

peace,
    d

15. Well then bounce homie...

WE KEEPS IT REAL IMMATURE, AND UP-TIGHT AROUND THIS MO'FUCKA.

:rolleyes:

16. Haha lol, stoned conversations with parents are soooo awkward... i've had too many.

17. i think this kid was fucking born yesterday

18. haha good shit royal :hello:

insted of being on here you could hang out with your daughter... :rolleyes: just an idea

19. I love telling my mom my stoner idea's. She laughs alot from it ...

Stoners are a def special breed. THE RARE, THE PROUD, THE MARIJUANATOKERS