Do NOT buy from cannabisseeds.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by mickey121, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Ok, ok now I know.... It was my first grow and I needed cheap seeds. I ordered 12 White Widow feminized from cannabisseeds.com for 29 bucks!!!! They germed, grew to 5' indoor, were female, produced mature trichomes, then...... after 11 weeks of flower the buds never developed, it was all whispy pistils the calyxes never fattened up a bit. I chopped and dried but ended up with junk.....anyway, I'm sure genetics had everything to do with the crap weed. Cannabisseeds.com says it uses it's own "Dutch breeder", whatever that means! Moral of the story is RESEARCH the seedbanks! Know what you are buying. Make sure you get original breeder packaging. Most important, DO NOT BUY FROM cannabisseeds.com, unless of course you want to grow crap. Now I have 3 Diesel Ryders from High Bred Seeds, The Joint Doctor. Boy what a difference! Have a good grow!

2. the general consensus is dutch strains sucks.

if you want CHEAP but decent seeds, get nirvana strains from seedboutique. white rhino is one of their top white related strains and is many people's favorite.

you only need one female to fill a garden. just clone from a mother plant & you're good to go for years

3. When it comes to seeds, I won't go cheap again. After all 12 bucks plus enegy, time, nutes ect. is still worth the potential ounce or more you can yield.

4. don't write cheap seeds off just because you bought dutch beans your 1st try. nirvana's overgrow reports were every bit as good as banks with seeds several times the price. mandala's beans are pretty cheap too and they're highly respected breeders as well.

expensive doesn't mean good beans either. i paid over $60 for some vancouver island seed company burmese & NONE of them popped & grew healthy. all i got for my money was 4 useless mutants. i've popped something like 50 or more nirvana beans and every single one of them has been healthy.

just do some research the next time you want beans. get them from both a respected breeder AND a respected seedbank. $25 nirvana white rhino from seedboutique is NOT a shabby plant i tell you! it's been the favorite of more than one grower.

you stated you grew fems, you can get some TOP QUALITY cannabis cup beans in the $10-$15 range as singles. just buy one, grow it out and clone it. you could turn $15 into an entire garden fill of TH seeds, DNA or subcool etc. those are real breeders with quality genes. the best strains you'll find these days are from US & canadian breeders. fuck the dutch! LOL i like regular seeds myself as they don't hermie like fems & it's easy enough to sex a plant.

before you do anything, read this forums reliable seedbank sticky so you know where to shop to begin with. then, when you find strains that sound interesting, look up grow & smoke reports.

nirvana, mandala & sativa seeds offer great "bong for your buck". i haven't heard ANYTHING positive about ANY dutch breeder in years. they've gotten commercial & lazy.

5. My point exactly. I paid a little over $2 a seed. They were cheap and crap. Like you said, quality will cost $10-$15 each seed. Nirvana sells their own bred seeds for a good price, about average price for other breeders seeds.

6. I have the exact opposite results i got a combo pack 40ww 20hg 20ssh almost everyone germ veg and flowered with up to 2-4oz per plant on the yeild, could have been something wrong with your batch but i have 20th generation clones going and still have seeds left in storage...

7. #7 mickey121, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010

Like my post said, I grew and harvested. Buds weren't worth a crap. One cola was almost an ounce wet, then dried to nothing but scrag. There was no trichome development on any of the bud leaves, almost every good genetic White Widow has this trait. Needless to say they will never get my business again. I lived and learned. Got 3 Diesel Ryders growing FANTASTICALLY now, paid $42 for 3 female autoflowers, well worth for quality genetics, gonna order some Easy Ryders next. Here's a pic of that WW cola I mentioned.

8. Sorry, here it is. My WW (crap) from cannabisseeds.com

Attached Files:

9. no, i said the exact opposite! nirvana seeds at just $2.50 each (not feminized) are just fine.

i wouldn't buy ANY seed for more than $20, but for $25, you can get a full pack of 10 nivanas which would be 5 females on average and get perfectly decent bud better than many people get in schwag markets.

if you absolutely have to get feminized beans, you're going to pay more right off the bat and then, yes, $10 a bean is about where you would start getting award winning genetics.

but $2.50 a bean for regular nirvana is not bad and if you were really out to get a bargain, get mandala's indoor mix with TWENTY seeds for just $30! then you'd even have a range of snow white based indicas to kalichakra sativas to pick & chose from for just $1.50 per seed.

don't let that dutch schwag experience ruin you for great beans on the cheap. you just picked the wrong bargain. nirvana & mandala will do right by you and not dig in your pockets either.

don't confuse cheap beans with holland. dutch beans suck, even expensive ones.

10. Erm - Pokernaut I am a big fan of yours and I agree 100% with many of your posts so please do not think i am calling you out, but Nirvana are a dutch breeder.....
    I have grown out a couple of their strains - Jock Horror being a personal favourite of mine, so I thing for a Dutch breeder they are doing a pretty bang up job

11. and yes I am aware that you are saying that Nirvana is worth it - i was merely pointing out the fact that they are Dutch is all.

12. I bought my Diesel Ryders from Dope Seeds.com. Seeds came in original breeder packaging, were delivered in 5 days, charged less than 3 bucks delivery and are growing beautifully. I will order from them again. I've heard many problems with Nirvana, if I were to switch, i'd probably go with Attitude, but they charge $14 to deliver.

13. try mandala....hash plant or 8 mile high...no femmed..10 pack reg $36...great genetics and yeilds:wave:

14. I second the Mandala. I've grown Satori with awesome results, and have the Safari mix in flower now.