Do NOT buy from buyseedz.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Young peezy, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Complete scam. Read good reviews but must be spam. Ordered on April 7th was guaranteed shippin and i never received was promised new ones would be sent never received. Please pass on this message to save you some money. I've attached pictures of our conversations so you can see how shady they were.

Attached Files:

2. why didint you order from attitude?

3. From the time I originally ordered from buyseedz, I've made two successful purchases from attitude. Would not do business with anyone other than attitude now.

4. hell yea man haha that sucks though but hey youll have your own home grown :smoke:

5. I made the mistake of ordering from buyseedz. Got an order notice then a shipped notice the next day. 10 days later they sent me a message claiming they couldn't ship(7 days after they claimed to ship) because their bank froze their account. Went back and forth for week with lots of excuses.Even got a phone call from the owner. I ended up filing a complaint with my bank and am fighting to get my money back.
    Meanwhile I placed an order with Attitude and got great service ,fast shipping , and freebies.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/justacowboy/Capture.jpg

6. Well it took about a month and a hslf and many hours of e-mails and complaints but my bank finally got me a refund. Please do not waste your time with this outfit , bottom line is they are thieves and scam artists.

7. Jerks!

Im in the same boat, wish i had seen this thread before, really should spread the word bout these guys. Theyre site is currently "down for maintinance"

8. #8 handycapped420, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    This place is a complete scam. Unfortunately I didn't read reviews before I ordered and I got screwed over as well. They were cool at first before I paid them then after weeks of waiting for my order to be delivered I started doing some research and found out they were scamming people. I contacted them asking for the tracking number for the order and no response. Like i said they were cool until they got my money now they won't talk to me. I paid by because they said they had problems taking visancards from the u.s. that should have been a tell tell sign. Buyseeds.ie and buyseedz.com are both ran by the same man. He has another site he runs using this scam but not sure what it is. DO NOT BUY from these guys. I placed an order with Attitude seeds and supposedly got a free seed, I'm waiting for this shipment to come in now.