DO my seedlings have TMV???????

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Brad Joe, Sep 7, 2018.

1. First time grower, I have no idea please help.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Not that I can see. Not that easy to get it. Transplant and ass perlite to soil and u will see improvement

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks for the quick response. It has some deformation but not mottled and leaf tips weren't crooked.
    I wasn't to bothered until someone said to me they think is TMV.

I may rub that plant together with one of the good looking one to see if the symptoms transfer over.

4. herews couple of pictures showing TMV ,,,yours is Not TMV ,,,these pictures show the Virus ,hope it helps you HG3kwzxhaL_iwS1TpwT5kTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9.jpg download (9).jpg ,,,mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cheers bro, A guy that runs a hydro store told me hes pretty sure its tmv. Do you have any idea? have you guys seen anything like that before?

6. Here is one of my mentors right here!! Hey Mac

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you think it possibly has a disease and want to rub it on another to see if it spreads. If you are concerned it may be diseased, why risk another plants health. "Hey, I'm not sure if this is herpes. Let's bump nasties and see if it spreads." Lol.
    It could very easily be a genetic mutation, bad genetics, environment, ph issue, but, not tmv. I've had funky growth before, transplanted into a larger pot and it corrected itself. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. i think every grower has a plant show funny/'weird growth ,,,usually after plant grows a couple new leaf nodes growth turns out normal ..any how i am sure its Not TMV ...mac.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Im only 15 days in if it is a virus id rather start over.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Then start over. You have some solid advice here you aren’t listening too. I say start over cause obviously you and the hydro store guy are correct. Why did you even ask on a forum? Sorry not meaning to be rude, but you asked for advice and fought all of it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yep..here's a Big Blue Cheese that I thought had it (NOT heat, nute, etc related either).
    I even chatted with the breeder across the pond. (MSNL).

She was separated and flowered in another room (still not safe), and actually did just fine!
    Sorry for the burple (since gone), but that is what she vegged under and the pics were supposed to only seen by me.

OH.. @Papa Puff ..There really is soil under the perlite..LMFAO

10-24-17 mutant Cheese.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I hear all u need is perlite

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yes.. @MickFoster is doing a Vermiculite Hempy Bucket grow now..He be the master with that stuff.:rave-girl:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Robbie714 had one do that too. Exactly like that Buzzer

• Like Like x 1
  15. #15 GorillaGherkin, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    I’d transplant those into a bigger pot before u run into other problems.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. If you suspect TMV..you must sanitize everything..EVERYTHING before trying again..
    From my reading..TMV has been suspected in Cannabis, but not proven to this day..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. why ask on a forum? because i want more than one opinion. And i haven't fought all of it. Couple people on here have said to transplant so i have done

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 mactheman, Sep 9, 2018
    hi 'Buzzer.' what seedbreeder did the Blue Cheese come from ,,,,the one i grew came from Big Buddha ,,but Barny's do it as well ,,the big buddha strain was really good and stinky ,,,also had big buddha's 'cheesus a X of god bud and cheese ,mac,,
    PS it certainly looks like TMV Buzzer ,,so you did right to separate it from the others just to be careful ,so see what the new growths like after its grown a couple more sets of leaves .ive grown plant with virus right through till harvest yeild was down but not much ,,think its just the thought of smoking a plant that sick with virus that puts people off ,,mac,

19. #19 Buzzer777, Sep 9, 2018
    HiYa @mactheman
    MSNL doesn't disclose their breeders, and I always believed they buy from different Amsterdam Breeders as needed.

You and I chatted last yr about the nasty looking thing..I grew her out and also grew out another "normal seed" the weird one was nice smoke but nanered heavily the final 10 days and I chopped her down....(smoke was good as was the hash;)
    Chop Chop 2.gif

• Like Like x 3
  20. I'm a first time grower and I can already tell you a thing or two about TMV.
    I guess it... well, is. It's a virus. It's been battled for a long time, but there's naught to be done. There is an experimental, frightfully expensive, solution in Britain....
    As soon as I had TWV on one of my two plants, I recognized it IMMEDIATELY (thanks to Google photos).
    No question. I panicked, did my due diligence, realized that I had no realistic 'way out'... and rode it out.
    It did nothing to the plant that it was on and it did not transfer to the plant that it was in constant contact with.
    I, too, noted that there was no scientific connection to cannabis, but what of the other 150 plants that do have?