Do my plants look healthy?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DEFSTONES, Jul 23, 2007.

1. These are just some bagseeds that I'm testing for my first grow. Plants are under a 250w Metal Halide right now in Fox Farms Organic Potting Soil and I'm using Earth Juice for fertilizer. I'm thinking the 2 plants on the outside are going to be female and the one in the middle is male because the nodes are more spaced out on the middle plant than the 2 outer plants. What do you think? The plants on the outside just kinda have more foliage going on which is what leads me to believe they will be female. Gonna veg for another week or 2 maybe, then it's flowering time:hello:

[​IMG]

2. got some nice fat leaves there. looks like it's reaching out for a high five. i'd say they're pretty healthy so far.

3. how long have u been growing those?? just wondering cuz i have the same light setup and my plants growth is stunted??? im guessing my lights not too weak cuz ur plants look beutiful my plant is onlly about 2 inches high after like 2 weeks

4. These are about 4 weeks old. How many leaf sets do you have? Also, the air in the cabinet I am growing them in is constantly being changed by a 4 inch vortex fan and then I have another fan inside the grow cab that constantly makes the plants tremble which promotes healthy stems.

If you give me more info on your setup I can prolly help with your problem.

EDIT: Nvm, I'm checking your thread out right now :p