Do my plants look healthy?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by touchtheskky, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Hey guys 1st time grower here using LST and topping. My plant has been in veg for about 5 weeks now. The tops are starting to look light green and I'm afraid I accidentally caused it to start flowering. Can anyone tell by the looks of them if they're in flower or still in veg? Thanks for the help. Between the LST and topping I've done it doesn't look as strong as it once did. :/

Here's a photo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy fourth everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. water logged soil wrong ph /salt build up. flush with 1/4 nutrient solution until you start seeing it come back and make sure it draining well .
    no sitting water. overwatering and bad driange leads to all.of the above

good luck and good grows keep us

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

3. Lol wait are you saying my plant has all of those problems? I'm confused.

4. Looks like white pistils forming on the top to the left.
    Early signs of of it being female.
    Time to begin 12/12

5. Sweet! My plan is to eventually create a scrog. I'm trying to LST them as long as possible so I can scrog all 3 plants together at the same time. With that being said.. can I continue veg although we're starting to see white pistils? They've been running 18/6 since June 4th

6. I ended up topping last week and today I topped 4 more branches not to mention I accidentally split a branch half way which I think is still recovering.

7. I should be good to continue veg right? I'm in no rush at all. :)

8. Yes, you can keep 'em in veg as long as you like.
    Generally speaking, when the plant hits preflower like yours, it's usually the time to switch.

If you have the space, you can veg longer, but remember your plants will at least double sometimes triple in size during the flowering stage.

9. LOL WTF? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? where do you see a plant with pistils that needs to begin flowering Dude. lay off the crack...that mutated top is stunted and turned mini and yellow that's what you see....

what i posted above is what more than likely is the issue flushing it with 1/4 until it comes back to the plant it was a week to 10 days ago...

10. you have early stages of root zone problems Dude.

11. What can I do to fix it? It's in a smart pot. I don't use any chemical nutes either. The bottom layer of soil is a "hot" soil and the top layer is made up of coco loco. All I do Is add water with a ph anywhere from 6 to 7. Trying to keep it as organic as possible.

Are you saying I should dry out the soil?

12. TAKE IT OUT OF THE SMART POT AND put it in a regular pot with good drainage your problem is the smart pot it's retaining water and logging the roots you'll see when you transplant..
    GET ON IT THEN

13. BRO, although it seems like a logical thing to do, with all the training I've done to it I think it will only stress it out even more. Any other suggestions besides transplant?

14. fix the drainage issues and flush with 1/4 strength ..get the runoff ph to 6.5...after it catches up bump up the ec to the ideal 1.5 over 7 days and continue on schedule ..

15. No offense but can you dumb it down for me a bit?

16. I guess what I'll do for now is watch how I water. I'll dry it out and go from there. If anyone has any other suggestions please lmk. Thanks for the help!

17. flush with 1/4 strength nutrient.solition after the transplant until the cation ratio to the plant evens out and normal growth returns..you have it confused now. after it returns to normal gently over the course of 7 days bump it up to the regular feed that your using.