do my girls look ok they have 4 weeks left

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by crazycats, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Hey did those leaves fall off, don’t remove leaves, pic of entire plant in natural light please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

2. Ok going to take pics now in natural light.
    Back in few mins
    Amd thank you :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. You still have 3-5 weeks to go man

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks x
    Here's few pics

Attached Files:

5. Hi Hunter
    Here's those pics x

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Beautiful, do you by chance require someone to help you test it[​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. So u think that those yellow leaves or spots rather are nowt to worry about. And ur my little hero so ur welcome to pop in anytime. Think ur a tad fat from me though x

• Like Like x 1
  8. Far not fat

9. The smallest plant has finally lost the will I'm afraid. It was always a bit weaker than other 3 and was slower and although it produces a few buds with pistils nothing else happened. Anyway found it today leaves yellow and curled and crispy with curled crispy pistils too. I'm not too worried as I half expected that one to come to nothing much x

10. Not trying hijack your thread lol, but thinking about harvesting mine plants etheir tonight or trmw what you think? My first grow not to sure cause I chopped a tiny branch as you can see and looks pretty good to me lol, I’m on week 8 I believe but have to harvest abit early cause I saw some white mildew starting come on my plants
    3C6D0475-0507-47A5-8DF9-3917248193C8.jpeg
    005C1694-7A55-4B7B-AD8A-A53506CD88B4.jpeg

11. This your first grow?

@ I love growing weed

12. Yea x and the last..... the stress they've given me... honest before this my knowledge about weed was quite a small brain cell. But I agreed to take them and I've searched and searched amd tried to research the plant.. it's likes it's dislikes but I have to say alot of stuff is stuff u only learn by doing it ... I've been asked to do 6 auto flower next but I'm not sure my nerves would take the near on heart attack every time I hear police sirens causes. I would do it but the fear of 50 cops coming through my door scares the crap outta me x you seem like an experienced grower with alot of knowledge and you have been a great port of help. Thankyou Mr Hunter :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. And here's some more pictures just because you've been so helpful I bet you've never looked at so many pictures of weed haha thank you again

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Your totally welcome, listen I’m in fricking Texas if I can do, you can do it. Yes it takes awhile to “dial it ln”, good luck

@ I love growing weed

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. They look no where near ready to me bro

• Agree Agree x 1

16. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Several wks to go hang in there
    Almost

@ I love growing weed