Do most guys like...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RMJL, Aug 12, 2003.

1. LMAO i remeber this was one of the first posts i read out of pandora's box. HAHAHA holy bump

2. for some reason i dont like getting a blowjob maby im just high but i feel its offensive for the girl to be on her knees while im just there looking into her eyes while she sucks.

3. Sorry RMJL,,,

i don't like my testes Juiced. (squeezed) :smoking:

4. Fuck that squeeze them, play with them, pull them, lick them, suck them. I like it all. Just don't pull or squeeze to hard, and never ever bite them.

5. I love hitting a girl doggy style, and she takes the initiative to cup my balls, wow thats the shit mayne. Like madmike said, hell yeah, play with my balls.

6. with the balls its all about the right amount of pressure. too much and it can hurt, and too little leaves me with a weird feeling i can only describe as the skeeby jeebys:p

the first time my girlfriend tried touching them was during sex, she wanted to reach back and sort of just rub them around. it felt so weird! they were hanging a bit and all of a sudden my nuts were being jiggled around and i almost had to jump away from the awkward feeling lol.

since then i've learned her that a little bit of pressure starting away from the balls themselves feels amaazing. i enjoy it best when she is giving me head and sort of rubs and licks the length of the cock that goes between and down passed the balls.

once everything hardens up into a nice package she can go to town licking and massaging them. it feels great! just can't have them floppin around lol.

btw i could see this thread finding a new home in sex love & relationships

7. go nuts just be gentle!

(lol didnt even notice the pun)

8. she clamped on my balls like the hands of lobsters, but i dont' give a fuck i'm a gotdamn mobster

9. Well RMJL. A side I never knew.
    Sorry I had to bump this. Too funny :laughing:.