Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do most/all teachers know about 420?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snikkity Flip, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Probably
    As a high schooler (senior, yes I'm 18) I'd say how the fuck would anyone in high school not know?
    I'd be surprised to hear about teachers smoking (at least during the school year), partly because I know in my school system the drug test. I think my sophomore civics and econ teacher probably smokes, he just fits the bill. He was fucking cool, I never did shit in his class and still made like a 98 because it was easy and we were cool.

2. now i know where i'm going for my honeymoon...

3. please be my ap chem teacher!

4. dude, same thing here i always felt like my economics teacher blazed

5. oh man, trust me they know. the vice principal and the hall monitor/detention guy would each take turns in the morning and lunch breaks at my highschool, every other day we would smoke up, but they would only leave for about 2 min then another would come, hardly enough time to get fucked, my step bro and his friends got busted smoking weed in the bush behind my school, even after the early morning anouncements that day said that its off bounds and they will be monitoring it, dumbasses

6. every day is 4/20 in my school and i make sure every teacher knows :D

7. exactly...hopefully my wife will be a toker too :)

8. They ALL know.

9. I'm sure the majority of them would know, especially in the suburbs.
    However, looking back on the teachers I had, I doubt they would all be cool with it.
    Perhaps the food and nutrition teachers...