Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do middlemen make profit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImFake, Jan 6, 2010.

1. So I was wondering if the Middleman makes a profit if example; you give them $20 for a g a dro then they go out to their dealer and buy it for you. Are they just being generous or are they screwing you over a bit?

2. if they're your friend they probably would be legit, but they'd expect you to burn them.. hell I help my friends get dons all the time and I actually don't mind if they don't burn me.. it's what friends are for.. sometimes they'll hook me a bit though :smoking:

and usually if it's a random stranger, you can say bye bye to that 20 dollars, :rolleyes:

3. It depends usually if they are really tight with you they'll just tell you the correct price but some will mark the product up like 5 bucks and make thier profit there.

5 Dollars just being an example i guess they could mark it up as much as people would pay...

4. I guess it depends. I've never gone through middleman so I can't speak from experience, but what I've heard of them commonly doing is pinching a little bit of bud from what they bought for you to make it worth their while.

That, or either they'll tell you a gram is 20, when it really only may be 15, and they pocket the extra 5. So in a sense,yes they can make either a small profit or gain a little bit of weed in getting bud for you. This might not apply to all middlemen though

5. Depends honestly. In those cases it depends how tight you are. In other cases its like a triangle where everyone that sells is the middle man except for the one at the top and bottom. The grower and smoker. And yes, the ones in the middle make money.

6. Yeah this guy is sort of an acquaintance. I give him $20 at school, he goes to his dealers house, then drops it off at my house. No work involved. I weighed it and it was almost exactly a gram. I appreciate people like this :D

7. they might it depends on who it is like dude said above if they are your homie well a real homie they wouldnt cheat you outta your money i hope, they'll probably juss stay around until you roll up. i wouldnt trust a complete stranger wit my money anyway though. i'll juss have them bring me to em or give me thier number.

8. depends on the person and what you consider a "middleman". I know a dude that can get any weight that you want and he always skims a little off the top for himself due to his ability to get stuff very very cheap and give it to whoever wants it at a good price. You gotta know people though