Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do metal/ceramic/wood pipes give a better high than glass pipes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tomboarseface, Aug 14, 2011.

1. #1 tomboarseface, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    At the moment, all I have is a glass pipe. This doesn't really get me that high, but maybe i dont put in enough weed (I put it like 0.15/0.2).
    Also, glass pipes hurt a lot in your throat.

Do wood/wood & metal/metal/ceramic pipes give a better high/easier toking?

I prefer pipes to joints because there's no tobacco, but they dont give me as good a high, is what I've noticed so far. :confused:

2. get better bud

3. #3 S0UR, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Glass is the best. There's no tobacco in joints, that's called a spliff, but I'm guessing you need to pack 2 bowls instead of one since a joint has a lot more bud in it than the pipe.

4. you can roll joints with just weed.
    and i love my glass pipe but if your not getting high get a gravity bong or a plain water bong. also make sure if your packing .2 bowls to cash it in one huge hit then take a breath of fresh air while the smoke is still in your mouth or lungs knock the smoke into your lungs with the fresh air and hold for 3-6 seconds then let out the smoke. if you blow out the smoke and its really white and easy to see your not hitting right. when you blow out you want to barely see the smoke, you can blow alot of smoke out just not where ts crazy visible

5. My bud is sick, man

6. Are you sure? Look at what you asked us lol ;)

7. I understand that times are hard, but if you're only putting in .2, you can't accurately blame your bowl.

8. How much should i be putting in?

9. #9 InstaBlaze, Aug 14, 2011
    More bud, until you get high. The reason you aren't getting as high is because your tolerance went up.

10. #10 jsplasha, Aug 14, 2011
    Depends how much your bowl will hold!
    Fill er up!

11. I'm sorry to hear that your marijuana has been stricken with illness. I shall send a get well card.

12. are you goddamn strontium sulfide?

13. fill the bowl up shit!!!

and glass is the best of the pipes..

next you get into water pipes.. and glass wins again..