Do men love bitches more than normal women? Fuck.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hatebitch, Apr 22, 2017.

?

As a man, will you like this bitch and take her back in relationship again?

1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. #1 hatebitch, Apr 22, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    I used to have a friend, who is a caucasian, his ex is a Hong Kong woman. He is 43 and she is 36.

let's call him A and the bitch is B.

Let me start with the reason why I call her bitch.

The following info. is provided by A.

A has a good income, averagely speaking. As a Investor. I can't ask too much about his job and income, he was just my friend. So this is all i know.

While B was in relationship with A, B used to complain straight about A's small penis size, IN PERSON. At the same time, she was still in relationship with him, I think you guys know the reason why is that.

I don't know about how men will feel about it, if your ex talked to you this way. As a woman, I will break up with this kind of men right away. However, A did not.

I may talk more about what the bitch did to my friend-used-to-be, if you want to know.

Don't think that I am in love with A, A is not an adult who has normal EQ. He changes his ideas too often.

ALL THE BITCHES LIKE B, SHOULD DIE OUT AND LEAVE GOOD MEN FOR OTHER NORMAL WOMEN.

2. Always take option c

3. #3 Lucky Luke, Apr 22, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    Maybe he is HUGE and doesnt want another female to know..

As Bonney Raitt said."dont advertise ur man"

Best option is to Panic. Its always the best option so you can do the next option, which is to Run of cause. (whovian joke..haha...)

4. He don't have a small penis, she has a pussy like a jar of warm mayonnaise.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. which is option C?

6. He does not need to lie to me, he knows that I am not interested in him.

7. Sorry what do you mean? I don't get it. His penis is small for sure since he does not need to lie to me. Then what do you mean by saying: her pussy is like a jar of warm mayonnaise?

8. The answer to your question is simple.

Stupid men, easily led men with bad self esteem like bitches. They haven't the strength to find a "normal" women.

9. Yeah he is pretty stupid, he told me he has only one computer to save his customers' files, i suggested him to buy another alternative one, he agreed with me, but never buys it. Maybe he did not treat me as his friend, too.

Anyway, i am still confused, why bitches are more attractive to men than those normal women?

10. No idea, I have a larger than average Mr Wobbly, (some may say large..:smoking-banana:) Perhaps some one with a small Mr Wobbly can answer ur question?

11. oh ok, thank you for replying me!

I feel so disgusted for this bitch. At least my friend-used-to-be is a good person.

12. No men dont love a bitch so stop bitching

13. I don't want to be a bitch, but in fact I found that the bitches are always getting better men!!!!!!!!!!! It is awful!

14. Girls love assholes who have big dicks. And some even go so far as to like black guys. It really is shocking how much ladies love the cock, and I don't blame a single one of them for not being satisfied with a small dick.

It's common sense of sex and the gender bias favors women in every aspect of pleasure seeking. Girls are shallow and that's just the way most people are wired, because aesthetics are everything to pretty people and ugly people alike.

15. She has her own freedom to choose a guy in relationship, as i said in my post, the bitch can't complain about his size in person straight forward, also not respecting him, AND STILL STAY IN RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM BECAUSE HIS GOOD INCOME.

16. Well you just defined gold digger. Now who are the surveyors, prospectors and distributors of what they seek?

Self-hate won't make dick size any larger and neither will any pill.

17. i am sorry, i don't quite get you. Can you explain it the other way? Thank you very much.

18. What makes you think they are the 'better men' if they're attracted to people you think are bitches?

Do you think all women who get 'better men' are bitches?

Sounds like you think A is one of the 'better men' and maybe your just a bit envious of what B has?

19. Those who love money work for what they love. Love yourself first and realize what you're worth.

20. good reply.

Firstly, I never said that "all women who get 'better men' are bitches" It is your opinion, don't push it too me, many thx for you! I would love to see A finds a better or normal gf rather than this bitch. I did suggest him to find one, he never listens.

For your second question:

As I mentioned in my post. I am not in love with A since I said he changes his ideas too fast and too often.

As I said, A is a good person, as far as I see. And he has a good income.

(If you doubt these two sentences, i feel like i can't persist our conversation since you don't know any of us.)

Although I am not in love with him, I know what is a good choice for a straight woman to have a bf, with those two sentences i mentioned above, personally speaking, i think A is a good choice for women.

But, you mention jealousy, well, that is why i said even if you push your own question to me( the first one), i still want to reply your post.

Yes I am jealous a bit, because not considering A's unpersistancy, he is a good choice for any straight woman who does not care about the penis size...