Do Men "Coregasm", Too?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by A.R.C., Oct 11, 2012.

1. Sometimes I cream myself if I'm doing something strenuous, but I think it's cause I tried too hard and gave it everything I had in me...including my cream :eek:

2. wow i wish i coregasmed lol id workout all the fucking time. id run for miles on xtc lol

3. Lol no wonder why all those cougars that go to the crossfit gym I go to are always so happy after their workouts... the dirty little vixens are just in there getting off while doing squats!! hahahaha

4. Hahahha, awesome.

Today a "regular" cougar at my gym was on the bench next to me (I was there first). She started doing leg raises, folded her legs over her head and was doing some ass/leg pushes into the air (for her age she actually had a pretty nice ass lol). Now I know her secret...my eye stimulation plus her working out in a seductive way must equal immediate coregasm for her. That dirty, dirty cougar. :laughing: :ey:

:smoke:

5. #25 justheretoanswer, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    Yes.
    Men can have orgasms while working-out; most men won't release semen (this is still an orgasm) but sometimes they may.
    It usually occurs while doing lower body workouts, such as leg curls.

6. happens to me after a strenuous masturbation session.

7. Please tell us more

-yuri

8. never had a female orgasm from cardio lol

but after a 30 minute intense cardio session, ill step off the treadmill and feel a sedative like high for 15-20 minutes. ill just sit there all sweaty with my headphones on staring into space. its almost like being stoned, but with more mental clarity. for anyone that doesn't do cardio, i recommend beginning a routine. the benefits are life changing

9. I just came just pleasant lol

10. Is that like, when an egg falls down the fallopian tubes? If so, no. Not even close.

My balls dropped once if that counts. Felt like a hero. [​IMG]

11. This thread is awesome! Needs a bump so here ya go, watch your eyes!!

your only as free as you think you are

12. Wow never even heard of this, If you could figure out the secret to the coregasm I'm sure the global obesity crisis would disappear!

13. I can have coregasm very easily in about 10-15 seconds by performing specific exercises for lower abs.