Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do medical patients buy from 'street' dealers?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by haz155, May 5, 2011.

1. #21 Kronikkk, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    Yes, I am. And I hope you're not with that response.

First bolded point: That was my argument. You're agreeing with me. God wasn't talking about pharmacists. I don't like pharmaceuticals, I'm not defending them. Pharmacists just fill out your perscriptions; they don't really do much beyond that, though. Idk why you would hate pharmacists. Hate the perscribers aka doctors. I am, however, somewhat defending herbalists, which is what "sorcerers" were considered to be in those times, even though methods at those times were probably questionable (but still better than praying). I was just saying to that extremely ignorant man that the bible was not referring to pharmacists, obviously. It was written over a span of hundreds of years THOUSANDS of years ago. IT ISN'T REFERRING TO PHARMACISTS. Anyone that has studied the bible as long as this man has claimed to have done and believes that "sorcerers" = pharmacists either has a learning disability or is extremely inept at interpreting their book of faith.

Second bolded point: The bible does not command people to enslave others and sacrifice their children. It commands them to do a whole bunch of other crazy ish, but I will not get into that. There's just too much to address. And if you don't follow the bible for what it actually tells you to do, what is the point in being christian? You're liable to the fires of hell for most infractions against the bible's word. And half the stuff it says not to do isn't even really avoidable even if you locked yourself in a cage/lived under a rock. And I wasn't saying you had to do everything God tells you. In fact, I don't like being told what to do by a nonexistent deity. But if you are going to be Christian, and if you are going to be that irrational, why would you go against God's word? I don't understand the logic behind that.

Btw, to use your clever little sarcastic word play, I like how you never even addressed the contradiction I just mentioned (sober v. the high preecher's idea of God loving pot), and I also really like how you got back at me by saying "Yea well the bible says to do stuff, but it says to do some crazy sh*t - are you gonna do the crazy sh*t also?" thereby implying you don't even respect the bible enough to follow it as a christian - which is extremely ironic, because you claim christianity (its implied from your post defending god).

And alright Will it's all good brother we're just chattin. Sorry bout the "flame" I didn't know we weren't allowed to throw around meaningless insults. I doubt anyone on a stoner forum really cares either way but I'll lighten up for sure man. :smoke:

And just so I dont get sh*t for not staying on topic: It depends on the area. Street prices can be better can be worse, depends on the hookup. It's usually if you have a grower connect that your prices would be better. But around here, in AZ, the dispensary prices are def gonna be a hookup considering z's usually go for around 300.

2. Its all about quality my friend you always get what you pay for (Unless you got ripped off)

3. I'm an atheist

lol

4. #24 Bud247, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You telling someone they're wrong for what they believe is beyond stupid. Just like the Christians, Jews, Muslim and everyother human, we don't have facts, so who are you to say what is and what isn't?

5. Since there are no dispensaries in Oregon, and we operate only through donations (we aren't allowed to buy/sell, period), yes I have bought off the street. It's not illegal for me to buy as a patient, but the quality SUCKS in comparison and I don't know what I'm getting, not to mention it's as expensive as some precious metals.

Now that I have a supply, I don't have to worry about that as often anymore, but for many people here, the black market is their only option, even if they have a card.

It's fucked. :(

6. I'm a medical patient and i get kind of scared picking up from street dealers honestly. i dont really care that much if the dispensary is getting it from the street dealers, i jut dont want to deal with them. cuz i heard some of them do! haha

Is it normal to pick up from them?

7. Seriously you can notice the difference between dispensary nug and grower direct nug. Real talk. And people that say their hash is good haven't smoked scissor hash! Haha.