Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do me and my girlfriend look stoned in this video?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Green in Oregon, May 12, 2011.

1. me and caitlyns rise to fame.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx7K9zvhfXs]YouTube - Brendan and Caitlyn[/ame]

2. anyone else click the thread/video just to see his girlfriend?

3. you look kinda high. she doesn't. you guys seem chill though

4. I did loooool. Guy looks baked. Girl not so much

5. the dudes eyelids look droopy. also too small of a video to really tell.

6. Since you brought it up, yes you do. If you hadn't of, I wouldn't have noticed. :D

But not really you look kinda tired but your girl doesn't, shes pretty cute good catch.

7. thanks, yeah i've had her for like 2 years now. lol i figured having a hot girl in my vid would get veiws, we plan to make alot more. subscribe? (;

8. Yes :smoking:

9. You guys act like Pam and Jim from the Office.

10. you look blazed not your girl tell her i say hi by the way

11. Is there a reason you made 2 of the same threads?

12. doggysyle... like the french revolution. haha wtf

13. You look stoned she doesn't

actually I take that back after reviewing the tape you both look stoned good day sir.

14. You guys both look a little bit high to me, the male over female though. Gonna start a series with both of you guys? Cool, you could probably rack up some viewers.

15. thanks :D
    i hope so

16. Anyone else leave because they did?

17. this is my first response to the video: ...?

18. I thought I was the only one, maybe you are not to bad after all Kush!:D

19. LOL
    i love the haters<3