Do many chicks swallow?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Nov 21, 2011.

1. I love when chicks swallow, some do not.

Do you swallow if not why? :D

2. I think all chicks should swallow.

3. If they don't, just redirect them here.

4. I always give the shoulder tap the first couple times if they're finishing me off with a blow j... it's only fair enough to let them choose their fate.

5. If she doesn't, shove it down her neck and don't give her an option.

I'm kidding, please don't kill a bitch.

6. I've never met a girl who didn't. It's kinda weird when you think about it, you're cool with sucking a dick and letting the dude bust in your mouth, but swallowing the jizz is where you draw the line?

7. Taste was a big factor in why I rarely swallowed with my ex. Shit was rank.
    My dude now has a pleasant taste. Although I'm gonna sound like a broken record, diet is everything. He eats right and exercises.

8. I swallow for my boyfriends. I think its sexy. It just doesn't taste good when they haven't busted in a while, so if I know they haven't busted in a while I just put it further back in my mouth and then I can't taste it:D

9. [quote name='"shestones17"']I swallow for my boyfriends. I think its sexy. It just doesn't taste good when they haven't busted in a while, so if I know they haven't busted in a while I just put it further back in my mouth and then I can't taste it:D[/quote]

Marry me?

• Like Like x 1
  10. [quote name='"dudickle"']I've never met a girl who didn't. It's kinda weird when you think about it, you're cool with sucking a dick and letting the dude bust in your mouth, but swallowing the jizz is where you draw the line?[/quote]

Ahahaha soooo true

11. YOU are AWESOME! :wave:

12. Rep appears from the gods.

13. I swallow sometimes. I don't know, it's alright, but i do it mainly for my boyfriend.

14. never met a girl who didn't but i don't care really as long as they don't spit it on me or my shit ya know?

15. [quote name='"shestones17"']I swallow for my boyfriends. I think its sexy. It just doesn't taste good when they haven't busted in a while, so if I know they haven't busted in a while I just put it further back in my mouth and then I can't taste it:D[/quote]

Looks like I learned a new trick. Thanks girl!

16. You didn't know this worked? It kinda does all the work for you if you just cram it back there.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

17. [quote name='"GirlyS"']

You didn't know this worked? It kinda does all the work for you if you just cram it back there.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.[/quote]

Usually I stick my tongue out, he unloads on it, and I swallow. But I like a new experiment, so I will definitely give that a try! :)

18. [quote name='"GirlyS"']

You didn't know this worked? It kinda does all the work for you if you just cram it back there.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.[/quote]

You don't gag? I mean sometimes if a guy hasn't busted in a while its....a lot....and its...ugh lol!

I've only given head to a couple guys, and I've only swallowed for one guy. I just never really liked doing it before. (Giving head I mean) his was pretty tolerable so it wasn't so bad I brushed my teeth so much after though...

19. The good ones :devious:

20. Thank you very much:D

I found that out on accident once. He happened to cum when it was further back in my mouth and I noticed I couldn't taste it at all. So I started doing that whenever I knew it had been a while. And you're welcome

Nahh, you just keep swallowing, fast. You get used to the taste after you do it a few times... It starts tasting good. Plus its sexy after you swallow all their cum (give it a few extra sucks to get it all, its even sexier then) and then you lick your lips and look into their eyes with lust. Best blow j everr. Lol

With my last ex I would have to brush my teeth before we could kiss, but with my other ex I wouldn't. I don't really feel the need to brush my teeth right after if we are close like that, but maybe I'm just a nasty bitch hahaha