Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do mango fruit cups help your high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokingjoker44, Oct 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hey all! I’ve been reading posts from this forum for years, and have now finally decided to create an account because I have a question of my own..

So, I’ve been reading on here that eating a mango before smoking can actually help to intensify your high. My question is.. if I have those mango fruit cups, will they work just as well as an actual ripe mango? And if so, how many of the fruit cups would I need to eat? And how long would I need to eat them before I start smoking? My metabolism is a bit slow, if that helps.

2. Try dried mango strips if mangoes are to expensive. You can get them at most Asian grocers now. Not sure if they'll help your high or most of Queensland would save a lot of money since they grow wild here.
    Canned always changes the taste. Bowen magoes are great the most flavor.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

3. I think any kind of mango can help u get higher but who knows it may be placebo or not have a big impact. Imo it seems to work but I don't smoke often anyway so I always get stoned either way.

4. Myrcene is the chemical in mangos responsible for this effect. I've not come across any reliable scientific evidence to suggest that there is actually enough myrcene in a typical mango to have these effects though. If you were to find a mango that had an unusually high concentration of myrcene it would probably enhance your high. But a normal mango (with such a low concentration of myrcene) wouldn't have any noticeable effect on your high. I suspect that many people who claim their cannabis high has been increased by mango are just experiencing the placebo effect.

Can The Myrcene in Mango Really Make You Extra High? - Prof of Pot

5. Better off using lectihin tablets or other essenital oils its there terps in essential oil which can exasabate a high and there plenty eveidence
    One piece being is thc is thc and compoubd doesnt chabge why does some cannabis have different effects that would be the terpenes in cannabis being able to mimic 140+ different terps and diff concentrations ect

Use essentail oils in an oil burner and for relaxation use things like lavenda
    Lemon grass

Uplifting
    Citrus oils like grapefurit lemon and orange.

The lisy goes on but you can gind out the effects from essential oils.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I’ve heard balogna sammiches work better.

J

• Like Like x 3
  7. Mmmmmmmm. Sammiches.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mangos clean internal cb1 and cb2 receptors in your body, allowing better uptake and in theory a better high and or performance of those cannabinoids. I found this out during research in treating cancer with cannabis oil, and have since added mangoes into my diet.

9. I believe mangos have myrecne which is also in cannabis and it allows the thc to pass the blood brain barrier with ease all essential oils do as does lectithin it allows thc to pass to the brain receptors

• Like Like x 1
  10. You are correct on the active compound myrcene, but it’s effects are more on the cb1 receptors increasing uptake though there is some indication it speeds up the high but 3 seconds?

Can The Myrcene in Mango Really Make You Extra High? - Prof of Pot

11. whether it does get you higher or not ,eatin mango after a smoke makes me feel real randy and the mrs ,,i think its the texture etc that's a turn on ,,mac..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Bahahaha mango makes mac randy. Lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Myrcene is one of 140+ terpenes cannabis can mimic so dunno about speed but i have played with different essential oils with one strain of cannabis i decarbed

Took relaxing oil and up lifting oils i put them on an oil burner as well as added a drop or 2 to paper while smoking and repeted this a few times and found that it worked now weather or not its a placebo is difficult cause i can smell the oil thats on the paper or in the air..

But since thc is thc yet we get varying effect across many strains now the thc its self doesnt change but the asded extras like other cannaboids and terpenes mean different strains have different effect orher wise how do you explain that.

Paracetamol from one company should be the same from another but the you get companys add asprin caffine and we fund these work better faster ect ect the paracetamol hasnt changed but the other compounds taken with it have been added which changes the speed.

So i dont think the mango thing is all bollocks i think its been made bollocks by brain dead people saying but not realiseing why

I used to get head aches and myrcene is ment to be good for pain. So i didnt go out and buy mangos i got lemon grass oil which is high in myrcene and put that on my papers to reduce or stop my head aches and it deffo helpped and made the spliff taste like lemony taste but could get a lil ocer powering

14. I eat mangoes because it cleans the cb1 receptors allowing me to uptake more medicine. I’m trying to kill stage 4 colon cancer that has spread to my liver and lung. I figure any little boost in defect is worth it. I’ve even tried the cannabis Budwig protocol, which emulsified fat soluble thc into water soluble form with organic cottage cheese and high omega 3 flax seed oil, mixed with lecithin. Tastes like green oily bland cheese, yuck!!! But the science is there to justify it

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Apricot seeds are ment to be good i guess your on edibles too?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lectihin does simila to essentail oils by allowing more through the bbb

17. I eat 26 apricot seeds daily, curcumin, krill oil (neuropathy from chemo), and tons of b,c, and e vitamins. I drink Ojibwa tea daily. No sugar, little dairy, red meat. No processed foods.

My wife is huge into essential oils. She runs my hands and feet with frankincense to help with neuropathy. Tea tree oil for poison ivy, etc

18. My wife gets a funnt chest round tea tree
    Hasnt turmeric got some helpful uses?

19. Turmeric is in curcumin. I take those twice daily and relishing mushroom extract. Forgot about those. My wife just keeps putting things in front of me. I just swallow them. Good thing she loves me or one of these times it could be poison!!