Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do lightbulb vaporizers work well?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnnyv, Oct 6, 2008.

1. i don't got the money to get a legit one. haha

so do they work well?

2. they work well enough but honestly i'll stick to a bowl just because there is something so "crack" about smoking out of a lightbulb.

3. haha thats how I sometimes feel about clear glass pipes/bongs.. It always just screams "Meth Lab" to me when I see a bunch of glass bongs.. dunno why but it just does..

4. Yes they work, but get a candle to use as the flame instead of burning out a bic after one night of using a lightbulb vape. They are harsh, crackhead-like, sketchy, impractical for stealthiness at night, but they do work decently. As said above, just use a bowl.

5. If you really want to vape, it'll work pretty well. Like others said though, unless you have a nice chill place to smoke its a little inconvinient.

6. work? ............................ yes
    work well?....................... No
    Taste nasty?................... yes
    Look like a crack addict?.. a little

7. ive heard they work well enough but i just use my glass piece and than vape the resin off my piece when i want...tastes nasty but gets the job done. ISNT THAT WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT?! *high five*

8. if you don't get every little bit of frost out of the inside of your bulb, you're putting yourself in danger

9. hahahahahahahaha

*high five*

10. I kept thinking mine was going to explode and shoot glass into my face, so I threw it away after one hit =/

11. just smoke the stuff, lightbulb vaporizers are shit.

12. man them shits are harsh as fuck, they get me toasted but i donot enjoy it

13. Ive smoked out of one once. Its harsh as hell, burnt my through a bit. It will get you high of course but seriously just roll a joint or get a nice pipe/spoon.

14. If you are really curious about vaporizers yeah make one. They are really not as bad as everyone is saying but they do not last long and are not as efficient as a real vape.

Since when has inhaling vapor been that harsh? It might dry your throat and you might cough but real vaporizers do the same.

15. I don't know if it's just me, but I love the lightbulb vape lol. I've been smoking for a while now, over 5 years, and I have a really high tolerance, and can easily keep up with rotations. I've hit everything from bongs, to joints, to bowls to legitimate vapes etc. But I just made myself a lightbulb vaporizer recently for shits and giggles. And let me tell you, it fucking kicks my ass every single time, off virtually the least amount of weed. I don't know if it's just that I got a perfect seal, or what, but whenever I hit that thing a few times it sends me to cloud nine lol. :smoke:

16. When I used it I got a completely different type of high. All I could do afterward was stare at things, I really could not think at all. I ended up laying on my floor for a while afterward...

17. LIght bulb vaps work pretty darn well depending on how well you make one. gets you pretty high and doesnt release as strong a smelling smoke as pipes and joints. so there pretty good for those times when you dont want it to smell. PLus you can seriously and literaly use the smallest amount of weed.:smoke:
    i like using the huge round vanity light bulbs for your bathroom because there bigger ecxept you have to be more carefull with them because they break easier.

18. i use a lightbulb vape cuz it doesnt have smell and i usually cant use my pipe cuz someone is always fucking around. use a long lighter that you light candles with or birthday cakes or something with if you know what i mean. the longer bics. theyre like 3.50. they work good. i get high. just make sure you clean it out and rinse after each session and replace after a few times. if you smoke everyday replace it every week or 2. i forget what my main pont was sorry im not thinking good right now

19. What Happens When You Keep The Vapor In The Lightbulb For Too Long? And Will A 100W White Bulb Work? I Just Got Some Really Dank Shit