Do kids party and dance like they're having sex everywhere or just where I'm from? ha

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Spankee, Apr 14, 2012.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cWLJWi21jw&list=FL6AZq2TY7Ibc_9BNSrLJjpA&index=101&feature=plpp_video"]MAXXED OUT PRODUTIONS PRESENTS THE RETURN OF SALON DE MONARCA. - YouTube[/ame]

Somewhat of a "no-shit" question. I just couldn't help but post this.
    I'm dyin over here, some of my friend's were in this video and I refrained from asking them if there were condoms everywhere afterwards. Also, it sort've reminded me how horny kids are.

Like theres high school freshman, sophomores in this video. When I was a freshman I was sitting at home awkwardly playing WoW...

2. Yea but we don't have as many fat bitches

3. looked like a dance party, that is the new kind of dance too.

how is that like having sex? thats grind dance buddy, gets you horny before sex.

im wasted so if that doesnt make sense, i dont care :D

4. There's like one really fat bitch. haha the rest were nowhere near fat imo.

and I still think that shit cray lol I thought NY was just batshit crazy

5. There were at least 6-10 fat bitches bro

6. fat bitches arent allowed to dance like that?

Your the person that thinks gays dont deserve marraige to right? Yea, sure bud. :)

7. I'm a girl, not a bro. :]

And there were tons of people at this party, just because there were a few girls that werent skinny doesn't mean they were like fuckin' obese. lol.

8. *You're

And when did I say that (gay rights)? You're the person who doesn't know what they're talking about...

And we just don't party with fat bitches is all... fat != attractive

And obese is different than fat, fat is different than thick. Thick has tone to it, fat is like we can tell you don't take care of yourself.

9. Fat bitches need love too man

10. :p I guess so, but still don't see all the fat girls lol. I only saw that one really fat white girl and a few others towards the end

11. that is the most retarded grinding ive ever seen..

12. It's not really grinding, it's El Choque. lol. google.

13. el choque hahaha that actually makes sense in spanish.

fuken stupid shit

14. most dudes dont know how to dance, so they just grind on girls, if there is booze involved the girls love grinding, and yes most parties today involve both booze and dudes that dont know how to dance, so yes most kids dance this way

15. what the fuck?

kids these days. . .

16. My exact thoughts lol

17. What the fuck man, looks like a bunch of underage high school kids

18. They are haha

Edit: most. there's 18-21 year olds in there too, crazy shit. It was this girls 18th birthday.

19. Well, I'm going back to college.

20. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpBLDWyCI[/ame]

Lol, just kidding :p

But yeah, seriously, turns out kids are just horny. Probably always gonna be that way. What goes for socially acceptable will change with the times, but borderline dry humping will always seem appealing to hormone driven teenagers.