Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do joints have tar?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hippey420, Aug 17, 2012.

1. I smoke joints quite often and I've stopped for a little and noticed that its a little hard to breath fully ( just like the feeling from smokin cigarettes) and I'm just thinking its from smoking too many joints.

2. It's probably the cigarettes

3. well, its called resin

4. [quote name='"SmOkiepokie"']It's probably the cigarettes[/quote]

I don't smoke cigarettes only weed

5. All smoke contains tar /thread closed

6. Yes but your lungs will clean themselves out, unless it's tobacco. Tobacco will paralyze and kill the cilia so no tar or debri/particles get moved and cleaned out.

7. Anything you smoke that enters your lungs contains tar...

8. [quote name='"hippey420"']I smoke joints quite often and I've stopped for a little and noticed that its a little hard to breath fully ( just like the feeling from smokin cigarettes) and I'm just thinking its from smoking too many joints.[/quote]

Do you have Hemp wick or Herb Iron?

9. unless your smokin a bong or vape your most likely inhaling resin. . look how black your pipe is, , imagine all the black shit you have inhaled over the yearss, , it fucked haha. . . im pretty sure i could get baked off the shit i cough up if i smoked it lol. . (JUST KIDDIN!!) haa

10. [quote name='"IBALL904"']

Do you have Hemp wick or Herb Iron?[/quote]

No and isn't a herb iron like a vape but u just put it over your bowls

11. Yes, there is a lot of tar in joints because the paper resins up.

12. [quote name='"hippey420"']

No and isn't a herb iron like a vape but u just put it over your bowls[/quote]

No its a lighter or whatnot that plug in the outlet to light your joint up for smoother smoke.

13. take a rest for a few days then start up again

if you can't take a t-break like me, just have days where you only vape, and days where you toke smoke