Do joints get you higher than blunts?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Darth_Mal, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Im not too sure on this but thats what a friend of mine told me today. He says he doesnt smoke blunts because joints get you higher. Is this even true?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No it is not... If anything blunts get you "higher " because of the tobbacco buzz

3. It's saul preference to me if I smoke a whole blunt I'm chiller because of the lil tobacco buzz and I don't smoke cigs.
    If I don't wanna fall asleep right after and don't have a lot of time I'm hitting a J.
    But really lately I'm all about my pax ploom I feel like a sponsor or something always telling people how awesome it is.

4. Blunts waste more weed too but if your trying to be efficient and get baked invest n a bong

5. Not even close..... Maybe joints are more conservative, but using the same amount of weed in a joint and a blunt and its a different story.

6. I feel like joints do get me higher if it's a niec sized joint, because theres really no filtration involved. When you hit a bong :bongin: the water obviously cools the smoke but also filters a small percent of THC out. Joints are raw as fuck and get you baked!  :smoke:  :yummy:  :devious:  :hello:  :smoking:

7. Yeah if you put an entire eighth into a single joint, then put a gram in a single blunt, the joint would get you higher. It's a really bad question. Usually there is more weed in the blunt so it would then get you higher. All depends on the amount of weed, although typically joints burn quicker so you'd lose more smoke and therefore would not get as high.

8. Blunts get me higher because there's normally 1-2 grams in it and my joints usually have 0.5-0.7