do incent sticks increase your high?

Discussion in 'General' started by kbubb91, Jul 4, 2011.

1. just wondering, its a rumor that i want to confirm or bust the myth

2. It damn well feels like it.

3. no way its the dude from harvey birdman the leprechaun

4. Discussion of other drugs is not allowed... and I wouldn't touch the stuff. While slightly cryptic, that should answer your question about the possibility. Use google.

Nag Champa and similar varieties on the other hand won't increase your high, besides helping to relax and elevate your mood. :)

5. yah its all mental but they definitely chill you out :cool:

6. im not talking about other drugs, im talking about an incents stick. there like 10 for a $1

7. I think you're confusing aromatic incense with potpourri ;)

8. If that's the kind of 'incense' you mean, then generally no. Google would still help.. different brands rely on different essential plant oils, and terpenes, and some of them do have mild medicinal and therapeutic properties even when used as a fragrance. Much of aromatherapy in general, relies on those properties :)

9. How so? Potpourri is generally kept in a mesh container to scent a room as-is, or it is boiled in water, to release a fragrance.

10. Your referencing the rule about 'other drugs', I thought you thought he meant 'incense' as in the name people have started giving JWH.

Damn synonyms.

11. But each one "in cents" is worth ten cents. Heh heh heh...

12. I love incense I don't think they effect your high at all! But I at times burn them all day long!

Vanilla and eucalyptus are both amazing!

13. ok im talking about incense that dont use jwh122 or any jwh mixture.

14. [​IMG]

^^ those are incense sticks..

just to clear things up :rolleyes:

15. lol, no. they just smell good. :p

16. Yeah dude, wrap some incense in aluminum foil and puff away. You'll be flying.

17. Yeah man, I use "Litchi Fruit" incense sticks. It sure feels like the high is increased...

18. No they don't. But if you like the smell, it'll pleasure your smell center so you may just feel more calm or relaxed or what ever.