Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hashplant, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thats pretty funny. I bet it tastes like failure to them.

2. "Dude my alphabet soup is defective! all they have is o's?!?"

"yeah thats cheerios"

3. Wow.... I really wonder if they do. They probably don't because half the fun is spelling stuff out.

4. "Brian! Look! My alphabet soup is spelling somthing out .. it says 'oOooOOooOoo'"

".... Peter, thats cherrios."

You did a horrible quoting job from FG. Mine might not be exact, but way closer than yours haha.

Oh.. btw, this thread is full of lulz:laughing:

5. They can't play with their food :(

6. who says, fake nose? :p

jk man.

:laughing:

7. hahaha yeah i had no idea where that was from....completely forgot..... i wonder where my short term memory went to? :smoke: :smoking:

8. I was always too poor for Alphabet soup. I got Dollar Pantry noodles in poo sauce.

9. Heh heh, poo sauce.

10. This thread is win!

11. lol tastes like failure

12. how would they know if they were buying alphabet soup if the cannot read.....if they did buy some on accident, i believe they would prob complain about the noodles all being messed up and weird shaped

13. Even if you're illiterate - you can probably recognize letters... especially "A","B", "C","D", and of course: "F"

14. What about dyslexic people? thats the best way to fuck with their food. put letters in it

15. Illiteracy these days is nothing compared to what it used to be... unless your like a toddler or something.

16. Does lactose intolerance bring about the urge to go cow tipping?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.