Do i water soil or the actual weed plant itself?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by k20minh, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Hi, first time grower here, newbie question,my seeds sprouted about a week and a half already soo just wondering what is it that actually needs water? The plant or the roots?

2. Look around the site and check out the grow threads.....

3. Why? Thought this was the purpose of forums right? I dont have time to look through every single thread so i just figured it would be faster to just ask right?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Then you need to google it...

5. so this is not what forum is for? Wow i wonder what the point of having a account here then

6. ummm...to do a little trolling?

7. So by me asking the simple question plant or roots is considered as trolling. Lol ok i wont "troll" any further

8. Water the soil, do not get the leaves wet and do not water where the stem goes into the soil. If you are watering in a pot, water until you see it coming out of the bottom of the pot, aim for about 10% runoff, You want the soil to be moist but not soggy, let it dry a little between watering but not too dry that your plant wilts. It is more about how often you water than how much water you give each time.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I would ask you about how your 1st grow is going but I'm afraid that sort of questioning would be considered trolling. Instead op let me unwelcome you as a new grower and suggest Google for all your growing questions and concerns.

10. Pretend you are God and the plant you create is at your mercy.

make it rain sunshine and good vibes to make that flower happen

:Love-Plant:

• Like Like x 1